Who are you and what do you ride? Show us your bike!
PapaRick

Post by PapaRick »

Hello Everyone, I'm Rick Cooper in Ponca City OK. Retired from the Ponca City Fire Dept in 1989 and became a truck driver. Retired from truck driving in 2005. After over 40 years in the workforce I finally reached my goal of becoming an unemployed deadbeat. I LOVE IT!!! Been riding since I was a teenager. Whatever my friends would let me ride, Cushman, Mustang, Yamaha and Triumph in the begining. Then my own, Beneli, 2 Suzukis, Triumph, 2 Kawasakis and a Yamaha. Looking forward to fun rides,good food and meeting everyone.
2004 Yamaha Roadstar
2004 Yamaha Roadstar
Ride Safe
Rick
hoser

Re: New member

Post by hoser »

Welcome Rick, I retired at Topeka Ks fire in 2003, and recently from Washburn University with the Police department. Ride mostly with the eastern group, some with KC and North central, might get to south central one of these days. Can't think of a better way to spend my time! Benn on 2 wheels for 45 years.
Hoser
I don't want a pickle, just wanna ride my motor sickle
PapaRick

Post by PapaRick »

Thanks for the welcome, Hoser. I always enjoy meeting another firefighter, especially if he's also a rider. I've been retired from the fire dept longer than I worked there. I'll probably do most of my lunch rides with the south central group, but may venture out a little farther sometime too.

Ride Safe
Rick
shovelmike

Post by shovelmike »

Welcome, Paparick! Retiree from Ford here ('04), I substitute teach occasionally to help support the hobby.
PapaRick

Post by PapaRick »

Thanks for the welcome, Shovelmike. Yeh, a little supplemental income can come in handy, sometimes. I think most firefighters, know that well.

Ride Safe
Rick