South Central Lunch Ride: Wednesday, December 21, 11:00 AM

roginoz

South Central Lunch Ride: Wednesday, December 21, 11:00 AM

Post by roginoz »

It's been nearly a year since we last visited Cy's Hoof and Horn, in Sedgwick. It's one of our cold weather favorites, and cold weather is what's on tap next week. Cy's is mostly thought of as a steak place, but they have a variety of other choices on the menu. The food is really good, the portions are plentiful, and the staff likes to see us.

It's only the first day of winter, but winter is definitely upon us; we'll be lucky to break the freezing mark for the day's high. If you bundle up, Cy's is close enough for a cold weather ride. I suspect that most of us will arrive on four wheels. Also, it's good chance to bring wives or girlfriends along. Sedgwick is about twenty-five miles from Wichita; you can take 125th west from I-135, or just head north on Ridge Road. (South on Ridge Road if you're Ron...)

Cy's doesn't open until 11:00 AM, so if you arrive too early you may wind up cooling your heels on the sidewalk.

TIME:

11:00 AM, Wednesday, December 21

PLACE:

Cy's Hoof & Horn
425 N. Commercial
Sedgwick, KS 67135
(316) 772-5329

MAP:

Gary has, or will soon have, a map up at the following link:

https://tinyurl.com/wd4hsez
Roger Smith
'05 Honda ST1300
'20 Triumph Speed Twin
'12 Harley XR1200X
'09 Kawasaki KLR650
'73 Honda CL350
Harley-Charlie

Re: South Central Lunch Ride: Wednesday, December 21, 11:00 AM

Post by Harley-Charlie »

YES!! Always a great meal served to ROMEO gals and guys when we dine at Cy's Hoof and Horn. I had the best chicken fried steak that I have ever eaten. It was very tasty and soooo tender, plus it was a large portion. Many other had the same meal and wolfed it down, and all enjoyed the food of their choice. Pleased too that they set us together at a long table.

Bitter cold as we waited on the porch to enter. Once in, it was comfortable and warm. We had 16 today, 15 signed the book and one did not. He was there and I know him well - it was me that did not sign the book. And it was me that carried it around making sure all signed! Geez -

Merry Christmas to everyone! Enjoy family and friends - see you next week.

Photos- And I am never in the photos... man o man, I don't do anything but eat!! :)

See ya next Wednesday!
Attachments
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
Nlast.jpg
last.jpg
Charley on a Harley.
Photography fanatic and Harley-Davidson snob :D
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure.
If you don't take the time to do it right, you'll find the time to do it twice.
Harley-Davidson - 2018 Ultra Limited, 2016 Dyna Street Bob, 2014 Sportster 1200T