12/20/22, KC Area Romeo Christmas Lunch, 11:00, Snead's Bar B Q

Moderators: Bob K., leesonthree, LongJohn

rcrgl1800

12/20/22, KC Area Romeo Christmas Lunch, 11:00, Snead's Bar B Q

Post by rcrgl1800 »

Long John and Bob wanted to make sure that we had our Romeo Christmas get together again this year and I volunteered to help John as he is going to be with his family out of state. I believe I can remember how so here we go.

Each year the KC Area Romeos get together for a Christmas lunch. This is the time that all Romeos have a chance to get together and visit with those they do not get to see each week. Don’t forget that we also like to have you bring your better half. They are the ones that support us when we go out riding to eat breakfast/lunch with our Romeo friends.

We will be going back to Snead’s Bar B Q located at the intersection of Hwy 58 and D Hwy(Holmes Road) west of Belton, MO. We have been to Sneed’s several times over the past years and they are always glad to have us back. Good food and good service.

This will be a buffet style lunch again this year with smoked brisket, ham, turkey, potato salad, slaw, beans, bread/buns with water, coffee, tea or Soda for $17.99 + tax. Tip is not included so don’t forget your server.

This is a lunch only and will start at 11:00. Hope to see you there!

MERRY CHRISTMAS from your KC area coordinators.
Sneads1.JPG
Sneads1.JPG (130.14 KiB) Viewed 332 times
Snead's Bar B Q
1001 E. 171st (58 Hwy)
Belton, MO 64012
816-331-7979
Maurice