2022 ROMEO Fall Rendezvous – Harrison, AR

A place to list other riding events. Anyone is welcome to announce any kind of group ride - whether it is for just a handful of riders or for a major event.
roginoz

2022 ROMEO Fall Rendezvous – Harrison, AR

Post by roginoz »

We'll hold our fall rendezvous this year on Tuesday September 13 and Wednesday, September 14. I assume most of us will arrive the afternoon or evening of Monday the 12th and depart the morning of Thursday the 15th.

We'll be staying at the Super 8 in Harrison, AR. The motel is located at 1330 US-62, right off the highway at the west end of town. I've blocked a small number of double queen bed rooms at $67 per night, plus tax. Tell them you're with the ROMEO group to get the discount. The general number for the motel is (870) 280-2483. If you call the general number, choose the option for the front desk, and let them know you're with our group. We've stayed at this Super 8 before, and found it to be clean, reasonably priced, and conveniently located.

On Wednesday, September 14, we'll meet for a group dinner at the Western Sizzlin steakhouse, 905 US-62 in Harrison. We'll meet at 7:00 PM; I've reserved a private dining room. We can order off the menu, or the buffet.

Harrison isn't as pretty a base location as Petit Jean State Park, where we met this spring, but it's smack jab in the middle of the best riding roads in Arkansas. We're pretty good at socializing wherever we land, so I've based us in Harrison for access to great roads. In time-honored ROMEO tradition, I'm going to keep organization to a minimum: Here's where we'll be. Show up. Ride and have a good time.
Roger Smith
'05 Honda ST1300
'20 Triumph Speed Twin
'12 Harley XR1200X
'09 Kawasaki KLR650
'73 Honda CL350