South Central Lunch Ride - Wednesday, June 22, 11:00 AM

Harley-Charlie

South Central Lunch Ride - Wednesday, June 22, 11:00 AM

Post by Harley-Charlie »

Let's ride north-east this week. It has been 10 months since our last visit to Pop's Diner in Peabody. The food is always good and service is spot on, so lets throw a leg over the motorcycles, settle into the seat and ride to Pop's. They serve from the menu selection and offer a special meal for the day. They usually allow us to order breakfast too, should you want an omelet type meal.

Pop's is a 45 miles ride from Wichita and more or less from the other ROMEO riders locations.
Pop's will accept cash and plastic payment. Let's gang up there and enjoy the food with friends.

Time: 11:00 AM Wednesday June 22nd

Place:
Pop's Diner
115 North Walnut Street
Peabody, KS
(620) 983-2307

MAP:

Gary has, or will soon have, a map up at the following link:

https://tinyurl.com/wd4hsez
Charley on a Harley.
Photography fanatic and Harley-Davidson snob :D
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure.
If you don't take the time to do it right, you'll find the time to do it twice.
Harley-Davidson - 2018 Ultra Limited, 2016 Dyna Street Bob, 2014 Sportster 1200T
Harley-Charlie

Re: South Central Lunch Ride - Wednesday, June 22, 11:00 AM

Post by Harley-Charlie »

YES! Pop's Diner nailed it today. Super service and tasty food was enjoyed by a large group of ROMEO's! I had breakfast, most had sandwich or the Mexican plate meal. Bonus was a nice ride on a warm overcast morning. AND! The price was shocking low! What a deal...

We had 26 riders on 26 bikes attend today. Total one way mileage to the Pop's café was 1292 miles. Long distance rider was Kathryn with 96 miles, she rode her Harley from her Hutchinson home to Twister City to join the gang riding on to Pop's. Moundridge Ron was at 32 miles, all others were in the 50 to 70 miles range.

Let's do it again next, which will be the last lunch for a few weeks as we transition to breakfast rides. Know of a great place to go? Do tell Roger or mention it to me and we will research it. Do plan for next week lunch, we are going to a favorite place! Posting the ride location soon.

Photos below-
Attachments
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
5a.jpg
6.jpg
Charley on a Harley.
Photography fanatic and Harley-Davidson snob :D
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure.
If you don't take the time to do it right, you'll find the time to do it twice.
Harley-Davidson - 2018 Ultra Limited, 2016 Dyna Street Bob, 2014 Sportster 1200T