South Central Lunch Ride - Wednesday, June 15, 11:00 AM

roginoz

South Central Lunch Ride - Wednesday, June 15, 11:00 AM

Post by roginoz »

It looks like next Wednesday will be dry and hot, at least during the daytime hours. We'll head a bit farther, to the Firehouse Cafe in Hutchinson. There's no parking lot at the cafe, but plenty of adjacent on-street parking and a parking lot just across the street to the east. Breakfast is their strong suit, and they serve it all day.

I'll be heading to the Motorcycle Sport Touring Assn. national rally in Missouri a few days after this week's ride. Charlie has agreed to set up rides for the next two weeks in my absence. I'm sure he's open to suggestions.

TIME:

11:00 AM, Wednesday, June 15

PLACE:

Firehouse Cafe
1824 E. 4th
Hutchinson, KS
(620) 267-9746

MAP:

Gary has, or will soon have, a map up at the following link:

https://tinyurl.com/wd4hsez
Roger Smith
'05 Honda ST1300
'20 Triumph Speed Twin
'12 Harley XR1200X
'09 Kawasaki KLR650
'73 Honda CL350
Harley-Charlie

Re: South Central Lunch Ride - Wednesday, June 15, 11:00 AM

Post by Harley-Charlie »

Windy ride to Firehouse Café in Hutchinson, no question about it. But well worth the slight challenge for the amazing food and service. My 3 meat omelet was super! I recall eating the omelet other times too, always a great meal. Some riders had lunch and others had breakfast, the café was ready for us and did it right!

We had 17 riders fire up and ride to the Fireman today. The bikes rolled a total of 1007 one way miles. Gram out of Augusta banged out 86 miles to be top mileage rider and rider Moundridge Ron was the low mileage at 35 one way miles. Most were in the 50 to 75 mile range.

See ya next week. Rolling east or north east is the plan. Check back Sunday for details.

Scroll below for this weeks photos.
Attachments
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
20.jpg
Charley on a Harley.
Photography fanatic and Harley-Davidson snob :D
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure.
If you don't take the time to do it right, you'll find the time to do it twice.
Harley-Davidson - 2018 Ultra Limited, 2016 Dyna Street Bob, 2014 Sportster 1200T