South Central Lunch Ride: Wednesday, April 13, 11:00 AM

Harley-Charlie

South Central Lunch Ride: Wednesday, April 13, 11:00 AM

Post by Harley-Charlie »

South Central Lunch Ride: Wednesday, April 13 - 11:00 AM

Okay, I had a few clamor that they were ready to eat steak at the Latham Saloon. I checked and our last Latham visit was September 6th. When I called they were pleased and suggested that we had forgotten them. So, let’s clean both concerns and return to the Latham Saloon this Wednesday. As of now the maybe or maybe not rain will be finished by 9AM and the temperature will be acceptable to roll the bikes. And our cars and pickup trucks will get us there if need be.

They have the Chicken Fried steak as the Wednesday choice, but several other meals are available should steak not be your desire. The price is right and the food has always been fantastic, so arrive hungry.

The saloon will open at 11 AM but the doors unlock a tad early. Let’s show with ROMEO pride and try to fill the saloon. They accept cash and plastic payment. See you there!

TIME:

11:00 AM, Wednesday, April 13, 2022

PLACE:

Latham Saloon
226 W Blaine St.
Latham, KS
(620) 965-2340

Gary's MAP:

https://tinyurl.com/wd4hsez
Charley on a Harley.
Photography fanatic and Harley-Davidson snob :D
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure.
If you don't take the time to do it right, you'll find the time to do it twice.
Harley-Davidson - 2018 Ultra Limited, 2016 Dyna Street Bob, 2014 Sportster 1200T
Harley-Charlie

Re: South Central Lunch Ride: Wednesday, April 13, 11:00 AM

Post by Harley-Charlie »

The Latham Saloon did not surprise us, we are aware the food is amazing, every time. Two ladies took care of us, and were polite and friendly.
Many of us gobbled down the chicken fried steak, one at our table had a burger. The steak was very popular. All meals were 100%

We were lower than usual in attendance today. Fact is, the weather clobbered us, colder than suggested when the ride was planned, colder by about 20 degrees and 100% overcast. My Harley showed 45* from home to Latham and 45* and finally 46* on my return home! Still, it was a fun flint hills ride.

We had 11 ROMEO's sign the book today. Six rode in on two wheels and 5 were in car or truck outfits.

The bikes rolled a total of 314 mile. First time Romeo rider Tim Bell rode his BMW 62 miles to be high mileage rider. Others were 35 to 50 mile riders.
(there was another goldwing rider, but he did not sign the book)

Lets gang up again next Wednesday - photo below
Attachments
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
5a.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
64.jpg
Charley on a Harley.
Photography fanatic and Harley-Davidson snob :D
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure.
If you don't take the time to do it right, you'll find the time to do it twice.
Harley-Davidson - 2018 Ultra Limited, 2016 Dyna Street Bob, 2014 Sportster 1200T