South Central Lunch Ride: Wednesday, January 26, 11:00 AM

roginoz

South Central Lunch Ride: Wednesday, January 26, 11:00 AM

Post by roginoz »

Still cold next Wednesday, so we'll head back to one of our winter destinations. (We were planning to go to Mulvane for Italian food, but it turns out that Luciano's is no longer open on Wednesdays.) Usually Charlie takes the group to Villar's Mexico Cafe while I'm down on Padre Island. I'm skipping the trip south this year, so I'll be able to join you this time around.

By the way: if you have a new close-in location, or a favorite one that we haven't visited in a while, let me know. I usually move us north-south-east-west for a little variety, but we can get something worked into the schedule if you speak up.

TIME:

11:00 AM, Wednesday, January 26

PLACE:

Villar's Mexico Cafe
1860 S. Hillside
Wichita, KS
(316) 686-1070

MAP:

Gary has, or will soon have, a map up at the following link:

https://tinyurl.com/wd4hsez
Roger Smith
'05 Honda ST1300
'20 Triumph Speed Twin
'12 Harley XR1200X
'09 Kawasaki KLR650
'73 Honda CL350
Harley-Charlie

Re: South Central Lunch Ride: Wednesday, January 26, 11:00 AM

Post by Harley-Charlie »

Villar's Mexico Cafe was 100% ready for the ROMEO gang and had a long table set up for our use, They opened the door early and actually accepted our orders before opening time. Food was authentic Mexican grub and oh so very good. My meal was a massive burrito, hot and tasty. Several others enjoy the burrito, the fried taco and taco salad was also a popular choice. I am sure all pleased today.

We had 20 gang up today, all seated at the very long table. ROMEO's arrived from Mulvane to Moundridge and Hutchinson to Augusta and points in between. All arrived in car or truck transportation today due to the slight chill in the air.

I forgot my camera, had it ready and sitting at the door but left thru the other door! Rosea took a few with my cell phone.
See you next week. The ride will be post by weekend. Rosea photos below, scroll down
Attachments
1a.jpg
2.jpg
6.jpg