Another New Guy in Midway, Ar

Who are you and what do you ride? Show us your bike!
skinner1950

Another New Guy in Midway, Ar

Post by skinner1950 »

Just joined the group. Just getting back on a bike after 20 years. My wife and I toured the U.S. on our new 1985 Gold Wing for several years. My last bike was an 1100 Shadow that I sold when I retired and moved to Arkansas from Indiana. I just bought a new 2020 Kawasaki Versys-X 300 and have racked up 400 miles on it so far. I don't get out too often due to some health issues and caring for my 104 lb. German Shepard (Bella), but, I'm looking forward to meeting a lot of you all in the future.
I think I attached a pic of my bike, but, not really sure. A computer guy I AIN"T!
Have a great day!
skinner1950
Attachments
New Bike
New Bike
arkyleo

Re: Another New Guy in Midway, Ar

Post by arkyleo »

Welcome! I'm just down 178 from you on CR712. That Versy's 300 looks great and we hope to see you soon on the meet/rides. Find your favorite restaurant and let either me or Harvey know and we will go there. Cheers,Leo
2021 Can-Am Spyder RT-LTD Red
2024 Triumph Speed 400 Blue
vintagemxr

Post by vintagemxr »

Welcome, skinner1950. Hopefully we'll get a chance to meet up and ride together one of these days when life is normal again.
"Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength." - Eric Hoffer
skinner1950

Post by skinner1950 »

Thank you for the "welcome". You may have to define "normal" for me, I'm sooo confused! (Ha)
Thanks again and have a great day!