Whadda Doing Sunday March 1st at 2:30 PM

A place to list other riding events. Anyone is welcome to announce any kind of group ride - whether it is for just a handful of riders or for a major event.
fxolato

Whadda Doing Sunday March 1st at 2:30 PM

Post by fxolato »

If you cant go riding because the temp outside is freezing the next best thing is to go watch a motorcycle movie. Us motorcycle riders in Clay Center get bored easy and since we could not find a good motorcycle movie to watch (that we all haven't seen ten times before) we decided to rent one of the newest movies and then rent the local movie theatre along with it so all of our friends can come watch with us. So here is the movie and it is showing at our newly renovated movie theatre which serves plenty of popcorn and soda. If you are still hungry after the movie the 15/24 brew house two blocks from the theatre will be serving burgers and about anything else you want to eat or drink. Movie admission is only $5.00 Tell your friends and enemys, (no you don't have to sit with them) . See you there!!

Update - There will also be a showing at 7:30 PM on Saturday Night if You Cant make it to the Sunday Show...

[attachment=0]Mail Attachment.jpeg[/attachment]
Attachments
Mail Attachment.jpeg
Mail Attachment.jpeg (300.77 KiB) Viewed 2393 times
Last edited by fxolato on Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
arkyleo

Re: Whadda Doing Sunday March 1st at 2:30 PM

Post by arkyleo »

I would really like to attend, but a little too far for me here in Arkansas. Looks like a 3+ hour documentary and I did manage to find a teaser clip on You-Tube with some action: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o61XYp_l8MY
2021 Can-Am Spyder RT-LTD Red
2024 Triumph Speed 400 Blue
fxolato

Re: Whadda Doing Sunday March 1st at 2:30 PM

Post by fxolato »

Thanks to all who attended the BDR movie at the Rex Theatre in Clay Center. We had 93 attend on Sunday with about 45 bikes, and an additional 40 plus tickets sold for the Saturday Night showing. Longest distance rider who came for the Sunday Showing was from Emporia and he rode dirt all the way! It was the best 90 minute motorcycle movie since On Any Sunday.....