New guy. Mountain home arkansas

Who are you and what do you ride? Show us your bike!
chuckles

New guy. Mountain home arkansas

Post by chuckles »

Riding for 50 years always on street bikes My Last was a Yamaha venture that I truly loved but age and a new knee plus other health reason I had to let it go. But now I fine myself with a 2017 C50t , C90 and just started to restore a 2008 Goldwing trike that had been left outside for 3 years. I have lived in m/h for 15 years and have ridden about 50,000 miles and have never left town ,maybe 100 miles. I just get off of route 62 and get lost in the back country. I have almost always Image[/img][/img] ridden by myself and not sure about being with other riders . It seemed that I would meet groups that wanted to go from bar to bar and not ride??? Not my style at all . I find now if someone is riding my tail I pull over and let them go ahead. I’m an old guy and can be late for anything. Chuckles Chuck
Last edited by chuckles on Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Parkville Rider

Re: New guy. Mountain home arkansas

Post by Parkville Rider »

Welcome, Chuck! In the Romeos, you can do your own thing or ride with others as there are no rules, just good times riding and enjoying the food. It matters not what you ride as long as you get there safe and sound both directions. You'll find personalities of all kinds, just like bikes we ride. I hope you enjoy the Romeos.

Gary a.k.a. Romeo Map Genie
Gary D.
a.k.a. Romeo Map Genie
Parkville MO
2014 BMW K1600GT
arkyleo

Re: New guy. Mountain home arkansas

Post by arkyleo »

Chuck: Thank you for joining and a big welcome from "arkyleo". You are so correct on the group riding mania here with the various other clubs. These great twisty roads are not made for a string of motorcycles--solo is best! The advantage of our romeos is that everyone can ride to the destination by themselves, or with several others if desired, then meet, greet and eat at the location set on the site (also google pinpointed by Gary). Keep an eye on our N.Central Ar. section and if the weather improves,either Harvey or I will post a ride. See you soon :)
2021 Can-Am Spyder RT-LTD Red
2024 Triumph Speed 400 Blue