Brunch at Bailey's in Melbourne, 10:00, Monday, Nov. 4th

Harv44

Brunch at Bailey's in Melbourne, 10:00, Monday, Nov. 4th

Post by Harv44 »

They quit serving breakfast at 10:25 so come early if you want breakfast. Lunch is available also. If it's too cold to ride a bike come in your car. Nobody will say anything!
KLRHarv

www.yelp.com/biz/baileys-country-cookin-melbourne-2
arkyleo

Pix of Brunch at Bailey's in Melbourne, 10:00, Monday, Nov. 4th

Post by arkyleo »

What a great day for a ride! Not too many attended as you see in the photos, but all of us were able to converse and discuss the latest motorcycle topics of interest. Fred H. (not in photo) came later and I talked to him about doing the 20K service on my Triumph in a few more miles. He can and I have heard so many good things about his mechanical skills and attention to detail that it will be a done deal .
Afterwards I rode to Barry's and tried his Honda 1100 4cyl. new acquisition--thanks Barry for letting me ride your new toy that is absolutely showroom (forgot to photo it). Fall colors have not popped yet--maybe next week.
Attachments
Mike (beard) came on his scoot!
Mike (beard) came on his scoot!
Steve showing his driveway rash (stuff happens)
Steve showing his driveway rash (stuff happens)
I hope next week is as nice
I hope next week is as nice
2021 Can-Am Spyder RT-LTD Red
2024 Triumph Speed 400 Blue
vintagemxr

Re: Brunch at Bailey's in Melbourne, 10:00, Monday, Nov. 4th

Post by vintagemxr »

arkyleo, thanks for posting the pics, I got to see what I missed while I was doing home repair stuff. I know about Fred H. from my Goldwing days. I'd be happy to let him service my Bonneville or Scrambler when the time comes.
"Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength." - Eric Hoffer