Fergusons, Wednesday, May 22nd at 10:00 a.m.

Harv44

Fergusons, Wednesday, May 22nd at 10:00 a.m.

Post by Harv44 »

Wednesday looks like a good day. We haven't been there since last year. Hope to see you Mountain View boys.
KLRHarv

http://www.buffalorivertradingco.com/index.html
arkyleo

Re: Fergusons, Wednesday, May 22nd at 10:00 a.m.

Post by arkyleo »

A nice riding day between "rain and tornado's .We have been here so many times (always great) that i almost didn't take any photos--but felt like I really SHOULD since Harv so graciously took over the ride director's task.
Attachments
I went to their back room and looked at the furniture--expensive but real wood and quality
I went to their back room and looked at the furniture--expensive but real wood and quality
Guess we ran off all the cars
Guess we ran off all the cars
Goldwings galore--the OLD
Goldwings galore--the OLD
and the NEW
and the NEW
An old KC Hillclimber (and good friend) from the past.  Research the number and "old man of the hill" to come up with the name.
An old KC Hillclimber (and good friend) from the past. Research the number and "old man of the hill" to come up with the name.
2021 Can-Am Spyder RT-LTD Red
2024 Triumph Speed 400 Blue
redfiredragon46

Re: Fergusons, Wednesday, May 22nd at 10:00 a.m.

Post by redfiredragon46 »

Romeo, Mike Jobe here. That's Jack Barnes, very good friend of mine and my wife Candy. Went to many a hill climb with him. I graduated from Wyandotte High School with his son Mike, class of "61", them were some good old days. That knuckle head of his was a mean old ride, and he only lost a few times, every where he went, and everyone knew him, and he knew all of them. Thanks for the poto, was so sorry to see him pass away, we lost a good man on that day. RIP Jack. Ride safe people, Mike