New Member in Arkansas

Who are you and what do you ride? Show us your bike!
Fred H.

New Member in Arkansas

Post by Fred H. »

I just relocated from Fort Worth Texas to Mountain Home Arkansas, and I'm still getting settled, but I hope to join in on some local rides. I currently own a 2018 GoldWing and a 2010 Concours. I'm also a dealer/installer for Traxxion Dynamics suspension components and I'm just about all done getting my new work shop set up. I work mostly on Gold Wings, and can do pretty much anything to them. Some of you may have seen or heard about my maintenance videos for sale on the internet that I made for both the Wing and Concours. I have retired from the Aerospace Industry and now hope to be able to focus more on working on bikes.
arkyleo

Re: New Member in Arkansas

Post by arkyleo »

Fred: Took me a while to check the "new member" posts--sorry for my delay. WELCOME to our small group and we hope to see you on lots of our meet/rides. Harv44 so kindly took over the "ride director" duties and so far he and Vera have been fantastic about checking for the best day and posting our favorite places to meet. You may want to give your contact info to Harv so you can be added to our e-mail list of notifications. See you soon! "Arkyleo"
2021 Can-Am Spyder RT-LTD Red
2024 Triumph Speed 400 Blue