Motorcycle Cannonball

The place to discuss anything under the sun.
CHarley_Deuce

Motorcycle Cannonball

Post by CHarley_Deuce »

Heading to Sturgis this weekend to see the end of Stage #9 of 2018 Cannonball Motorcycle and start of Stage #10. This years race is from Portland ME to Portland OR. There is a day off in Sturgis where the riders get time to rest up and repair their pre 1929 motorcycles and that gives an opportunity to get some great pics of these magnificant machines and their riders. I will be with my brother and we will hopefully have time to check out the race and riders and see some of the town and surrounding attractions. I was lucky enough to see the 2016 coast to coast race when it came through Wichita. If you are not familiar with this awesome race you can see the details and monitor the progress at their website, http://motorcyclecannonball.com. Due to health and other reasons I have not been able to join in on ROMEO rides this year but hope that I will be able to get back on my bike and join you all again soon. I do check out each weekly ride for the KC and Eastern groups to see what I am missing. Maybe I'll see some of you at the Cannonball. :D Chuck