Heading to Ozark Cafe - Jasper Ar

A place to list other riding events. Anyone is welcome to announce any kind of group ride - whether it is for just a handful of riders or for a major event.
versysboy

Heading to Ozark Cafe - Jasper Ar

Post by versysboy »

It looks like tomorrow (2/25) will be the nicest and driest day we have seen in a few weeks. So I am riding. Going to head to the Ozark cafe in Jasper. I should be there around 11:30am, if anyone wants to join me for lunch.
Jerry James
2015 Kawasaki Versys 1000GT
motoadrenaline.net
motoadrenalinetours.com
bucky

Re: Heading to Ozark Cafe - Jasper Ar

Post by bucky »

It sounds good. I will be heading down there on March 21st, the first day of spring. Maybe some of us can meet up down there. Good to start the first of spring off with a good ride.
Bucky :lol: :lol:
arkyleo

Post by arkyleo »

Jerry: I just got back from Jasper, but I must have missed you. Only 63 miles for me and the roads were clear with no gravel washouts from the rain.
Ozark Cafe was packed as they had their Sunday buffet. I was just going to have coffee while waiting for you, then the waitress walked by with apple cobbler and ice cream :) . Sat out on the bench talking to some of the old locals for a while then headed back with the intention of stopping by the "Hub" to say farewell to Randall and Debbie (and Happy the dog)--but they must be gone already--everything locked and the office gutted.
Anyway--great idea to meet for a Sunday lunch since you are still working. Plan again for the next one! Leo
2021 Can-Am Spyder RT-LTD Red
2024 Triumph Speed 400 Blue
radon

Post by radon »

great town. check out Larry at cycle shop in old filling station 1/2 block north of cafe, when he's still there!
versysboy

Post by versysboy »

arkyleo wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:31 pm Jerry: I just got back from Jasper, but I must have missed you. Only 63 miles for me and the roads were clear with no gravel washouts from the rain.
Ozark Cafe was packed as they had their Sunday buffet. I was just going to have coffee while waiting for you, then the waitress walked by with apple cobbler and ice cream :) . Sat out on the bench talking to some of the old locals for a while then headed back with the intention of stopping by the "Hub" to say farewell to Randall and Debbie (and Happy the dog)--but they must be gone already--everything locked and the office gutted.
Anyway--great idea to meet for a Sunday lunch since you are still working. Plan again for the next one! Leo
I am sorry I missed you as well, I was delayed as I helped a lady change her tire.
Maybe we can hook up soon.
Jerry James
2015 Kawasaki Versys 1000GT
motoadrenaline.net
motoadrenalinetours.com