New person

Who are you and what do you ride? Show us your bike!
stanm

New person

Post by stanm »

New to the group, been retired since 2000. I've owned a few different motorcycles and now have a GL1800 2009 Trike, just purchased this last June. Looking forward to rides and meeting more of the group.
roginoz

Re: New person

Post by roginoz »

Were you on the GW trike at Rosalia today? I didn't get a chance to meet everyone. Fairly new to the group myself, enjoying the weekly rides.

Roger Smith
Roger Smith
'05 Honda ST1300
'20 Triumph Speed Twin
'12 Harley XR1200X
'09 Kawasaki KLR650
'73 Honda CL350
JerryM100

Post by JerryM100 »

Welcome to the group, Stan! Feel free to go to any of the 4 rides each week, depending are how far you like to ride. If you have a picture of your trike you could post it here, just click on "Upload Attachment" below, then click on "browse" and navigate to where your picture is on your computer, select it then click on open. That puts the location in the little window but it isn't uploaded to the web site until you click on "Add the File" - then it will upload. But then don't forget to click on "submit" to post your message, otherwise all is lost. It's not difficult but a little tricky. After you do it once it's pretty easy.

Hope to meet on a ride soon!

Jerry in KC
Jerry M
I ride because it frees my mind from the tyranny of petty things.
ImageImageImage
shovelmike

Post by shovelmike »

Welcome to the forum, I hope to meet you on one of the rides. Sincerely: Mike
stanm

Post by stanm »

roginoz wrote:Were you on the GW trike at Rosalia today? I didn't get a chance to meet everyone. Fairly new to the group myself, enjoying the weekly rides.

Roger Smith
Hi Roger, yes I was on the ride to Rosalia, I came in with Bob,Bob and Bob, Rick and a few others. I didn't get to meet everyone but as time goes on i'll try to meet more of you.