Closing of The Hub Motorcycle Resort-

The place to discuss anything under the sun.
Harley-Charlie

Closing of The Hub Motorcycle Resort-

Post by Harley-Charlie »

There is an old saying that all good things must come to an end; it is with a heavy heart that we confirm that the HUB Motorcycle Resort and Scooters Restaurant are now closed and will not be reopening. Randal and I want to convey our love and appreciation to all of our loyal friends and customers, and employees, some who have been with us all 12 years that we have been open. What a wonderful journey this has been! We will always cherish the memories that we have, the lifetime friendships we have made. But the time has come for us to take some time for ourselves, to get out and ride and do some of the things we have always wanted to do. Who knows, you may see us around in your neighborhood sometime next year!
Charley on a Harley.
Photography fanatic and Harley-Davidson snob :D
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure.
If you don't take the time to do it right, you'll find the time to do it twice.
Harley-Davidson - 2018 Ultra Limited, 2016 Dyna Street Bob, 2014 Sportster 1200T
kai61

Re: Closing of The Hub Motorcycle Resort-

Post by kai61 »

Bummer. Glad I was at least able to come once. Oh well :( Fare thee well... I enjoyed the Hub while I was there !!!
Last edited by kai61 on Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May the Son embrace you and the Wind always smile upon you…
JerryM100

Post by JerryM100 »

The end of an era! You guys have provided the reason and inspiration for hundreds and hundreds of riders to get out and ride. We all have so many memories and pictures of friends and motorcycles and the beautiful countryside of northern Arkansas! We can only hope that someone will buy the property and continue to host groups like the Romeos. Best of luck to both of you and enjoy your riding. You deserve the best roads and weather and friends that you can find! Please keep in touch and post some of your rides for us to enjoy here.
Jerry M
I ride because it frees my mind from the tyranny of petty things.
ImageImageImage
Parkville Rider

Post by Parkville Rider »

Randal & Debbie,

Sad to see the HUB come to an end but rest assured you and it will not be forgotten by all of us who have enjoyed your friendly smiles and fantastic hospitality over many years. Please stay in touch and keep us posted on your riding and life adventures.

Gary & Mary
Gary D.
a.k.a. Romeo Map Genie
Parkville MO
2014 BMW K1600GT