Shirts

The place to discuss anything under the sun.
Mike G

Shirts

Post by Mike G »

Where can I purchase a ROMEO shirt, long or short sleeves?
Thanks, Mike
banjoman@ritternet.com
text: 870-688-0754
roginoz

Re: Shirts

Post by roginoz »

Our South Central group gets them from Apple Graphix (2429 W. Douglas, Wichita, 67213, 316-942-5426.) The proprietor, Mark Johansen, will make you a standard ROMEO shirt, or whatever else you want.

Roger Shores (user name "shoresr" on this forum) has them made for the KC are group and some others.

There's a shop in Marquette that makes shirts for the North Central Group. Maybe Richard or one of the other NC guys will chime in with the details.
Roger Smith
'05 Honda ST1300
'20 Triumph Speed Twin
'12 Harley XR1200X
'09 Kawasaki KLR650
'73 Honda CL350
Richard

Re: Shirts

Post by Richard »

roginoz wrote:Our South Central group gets them from Apple Graphix (2429 W. Douglas, Wichita, 67213, 316-942-5426.) The proprietor, Mark Johansen, will make you a standard ROMEO shirt, or whatever else you want.

Roger Shores (user name "shoresr" on this forum) has them made for the KC are group and some others.

There's a shop in Marquette that makes shirts for the North Central Group. Maybe Richard or one of the other NC guys will chime in with the details.
Mike - At one time years ago I had hundreds of dollars tied up in shirt inventory of all sizes but as you can imagine sales were quite slow and I have worked my way out of the shirt business so to speak. I have turned over my role in providing shirts for new ROMEO's to the Sundry Shoppe in Marquette, Kansas. This was good for me through freeing up a lot of cash and it's good for Kansas motorcyclists because I have worked out a deal with them that a portion of all ROMEO sales goes to help support the Kansas Motorcycle Museum. The Sundry Shoppe has most sizes of shirts on hand and can make them up for you on the spot. What a deal! Richard Kurtz - ROMEO founder.