ROMEO down but going to be ok hopefully...

The place to discuss anything under the sun.
swanee

Post by swanee »

Harold Jr. apparently went down on mud trying to get back to his house last night, hitting some rocks that bunged him up quite a bit. He's in Stormont-Vail rm 313 with a shoulder injury, broken ribs etc. I talked to him briefly but he was a little groggy. Roger Meyer and Connie are going to go see him this evening. He may be on 4 wheels awhile but he's still among us, so as he always says, "Praise the Lord" for that!
joetnks

Re: ROMEO down but going to be ok hopefully...

Post by joetnks »

Here I was just talking to him at the Dearborn MO ride. Here's hoping for a speedy recovery. Take care fellow ROMEO rider.....JoeT
shoresr

Re: ROMEO down but going to be ok hopefully...

Post by shoresr »

Harold T.  Jr.jpg
Harold T. Jr.jpg (12.44 KiB) Viewed 565 times
Postby swanee » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:32 pm
Harold Jr. apparently went down on mud trying to get back to his house last night, hitting some rocks that bunged him up quite a bit. He's in Stormont-Vail rm 313 with a shoulder injury, broken ribs etc. I talked to him briefly but he was a little groggy. Roger Meyer and Connie are going to go see him this evening. He may be on 4 wheels awhile but he's still among us, so as he always says, "Praise the Lord" for that!

On Fri, Aug 8, 2014 at 6:10 PM, <SHIVAGETTER58@aol.com> wrote:
Called his cell and talked to his wife. He is sedated and in and out. They had to remove his spleen and he has cracked ribs and shoulder blade. Apparently he was out for awhile as only thing he remembers is EMT's asking him questions. HAPPY TRAILS