Passing of Grand pa Jack

The place to discuss anything under the sun.
rcrgl1800

Passing of Grand pa Jack

Post by rcrgl1800 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:08 pm

We have just learned of the passing of a Romeo. Grand pa Jack passed away Saturday April 15, 2017. His cancer had returned. I know a lot of you knew him but for those of you that don't he was a past coordinator for the Southeast Kansas Romeos. He had moved to north of the river and had been active with the KC Romeos. When we get the info for the arrangements we will let you know.

joetnks

Re: Passing of Grand pa Jack

Post by joetnks » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:05 am

So sorry to hear that. I've known Jack for some years serving with him as an officer of the Kansas State Firefighter's Assoc. travelling around the State doing fire schools. Such great memories. My sincere condolences to Vicky and the kids.

shoresr

Post by shoresr » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:10 pm

Grandpa Jack 2.jpg
Grandpa Jack.JPG
Grandpa Jack.JPG (52.17 KiB) Viewed 103 times
[attachment=0]Grandpa Jack 2.jpg[/attachment]
Johnatan came from California to spend a little time with Grandpa and his family, as he did last year. A fine you man growing like a weed. I think Jack said the lady on his left Anja Weippert was a foreign exchange student from Germany that had lived with Jack and his family while she went to school. She is back visiting her US family.
Last edited by shoresr on Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

alyle123

Post by alyle123 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:51 pm

Memorial Services for Grandpa Jack Graves will be on Tuesday, April 25, 2017, at 11:00 a.m. They will be held at the Jones-Vanarsdale Funeral Home in Lebo, Ks. The address is 107 W 6th St in Lebo.

Following the service, Vickie and the family invite EVERYONE to have lunch ON THEM at the HEIDI INN located just a couple of blocks away. Brisket, pulled pork and the fixin's will be the menu.

The weather forecast looks favorable for a good turnout. Let's do Jack proud!

Lyle