HELP !

BeemerBill

HELP !

Post by BeemerBill »

Jerry, When I go to the forums page, the page is covered with circles and is unreadable.
I tried to contact you through "contact us" and each time I tried to send it it read that the math? had timed out
no matter how quick I did it.
I get the home page clear but that's it. I tried to reload the site to my computer but it did the same thing.
Also the "quick links" and the "profile" parts in each top corner hang down from the start and I can't get them
to leave, that's why I had to start this so far down the page.
I don't know whats going on, but hope you do... Help !
Thanks, Bill
BeemerBill
Two-Lane Blacktop isn't a Highway---It's an Attitude
JerryM100

Re: HELP! Display is full of icons!

Post by JerryM100 »

Bill, either refresh your browser by pressing shift or control F5, or delete your cookies. Deleting your cookies has been the most effective for some people so far.

What is going on is I just did a significant upgrade to the application but apparently something in the code isn't compatible with a display setting. All that is needed is to refresh the settings by clearing out the old defaults.

I really needed to do this upgrade and have tested it for a while. but I couldn't test it with other people to discover this display issue.

Post back here and let me and everyone else know how it goes for you.
BeemerBill

Re: HELP !

Post by BeemerBill »

Thanks Jerry, I tried pushing the "control F5" as you suggested and I actually had to do that
three times, but that cleared everything up for me, and now the site seems to be working
back like it use to. I appreciate your reply, and thanks for all you do for us with this site.
Bill
BeemerBill
Two-Lane Blacktop isn't a Highway---It's an Attitude