SW MO Romeo ride Friday 6/9/17 The Hungry House Café Sarcoxie, MO

This is a forum for people interested in the Lamar/Joplin, MO area.
Joe P

SW MO Romeo ride Friday 6/9/17 The Hungry House Café Sarcoxie, MO

Post by Joe P »

SW MO Romeos (guys, gals, couples, singles)
Southwest Missouri Retired Old Motorcyclist Eating Out,
(note that there are two parts to this message)

(1) The weather is really great this week to get out and ride. This Friday let's go to:

The Hungry House Café
1391 Lawrence County Rd 2140
Sarcoxie, MO 64862

This is off at exit 33 on I-44 and they serve breakfast all day.

Meet at the McDonald's/Lamarti's parking lot across from the Blue Top for 10:00 am (departure time) Friday and an eta of 11:00 am at the Hungry House. We will call before leaving the parking lot with an estimate so they will know what to expect.
All 2,3 & 4 wheels are welcome and of course, you can meet us there if you wish.
Joe

(2) I've had some request that we do the Friday night dinner rides here again and this week may be a good time to do it.
Meet at the FCC parking lot and plan for a 6:00 pm departure. As it has been traditional in the past, we'll decide where to go just before the 6:00 pm departure. My suggestion might be that we ride over to Dalton's Back 9 Café on the golf course just a mile east of Girard. I've check this place out (been there once) and it would be quite enjoyable. All 2,3 & 4 wheels are welcome and of course, you can meet us there if you wish.
Please note; eta 6:45 pm at Dalton's Back 9, 205 E Hwy 47, Girard, KS 66743 if you wish to meet us there.
Joe

Here is the link to all scheduled Romeo Rides:
http://bit.ly/1uLkbOc
Last edited by Parkville Rider on Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.