Lunch,TUESDAY,May9,10A,Shorty's BBQ,Mtn View AR

arkyleo

Lunch,TUESDAY,May9,10A,Shorty's BBQ,Mtn View AR

Post by arkyleo »

Good reviews both online and our local Romeos (and re-treads). They open early so if you want--get there sooner than 10A--just don't run off b/4 the rest of us arrive. We don't want to miss any of the latest BS. :D 10A Tuesday, May 9th.
https://www.yelp.com/biz/shortys-bbq-mountain-view
2021 Can-Am Spyder RT-LTD Red
binarkansas

More than usual Photos from ride to Shorty's

Post by binarkansas »

Tuesday was a beautiful day to ride. Although it was very much unlike me, I misread Leo's announcement and thought the gathering was set for 11:00 a.m. Because I arrived almost an hour late I was surprised to see everyone else finished eating and waiting on me! I was especially surprised and grateful they did wait. I will double check the ever changing ride posts from now on.

Shortys lived up to its billing. It was clean, reasonably priced, had friendly staff and the meal was great. I hope we go back there sometime. I'm blaming on getting there late, but I did not take many photos at the restaurant. However a group of us took some back roads up to Calico Rock and I did take several photos at the stops Harvey so thoughtfully made for us. I'd never been on the road through Boswell. For a history buff it is a must do ride, although I'd recommend not borrowing Don's Spyder to do it on......I doubt he'd lend it.

A few of the photos on the front page were not made by either Leo or I. They came from my archives.

Those of you who did not make it to Shorty's missed a good get-together and a great ride after the meal. I will say however, that me, the ole' Roadhog, needs to do a lot more of that gravel stuff.........I exercised some seldom used muscles yesterday and they are all telling me about it today.

hope ya'll enjoy the photos.

Barry
01  Finished front page.jpg
02 Inside Shortys1.jpg
03 Inside Shortys.jpg
Attachments
03a Boswell 3a .jpg
03b Boswell 3.jpg
04 Boswell 2.jpg
05 Boswell Store 1a.jpg
06 Bowell Store 1.jpg
07 Bowell Store.jpg