Lunch,Tues,Sep.1st,11A,Jack's (Jo-Jo's)Mtn View AR.

arkyleo

Lunch,Tues,Sep.1st,11A,Jack's (Jo-Jo's)Mtn View AR.

Post by arkyleo »

Jo-Jo's Catfish opens at 11A, so that would be a good time to get there. I have always found all the entree's hot and fresh and they are able to get the food out quickly and with a smile!
While you are on this page, scroll up to the Announcement at the top and read about the 10th annual "Romeos Fall Rendezvous" at "The Hub". I plan on setting our Tuesday breakfast meet there, so even if you are not staying, we can still meet, greet and eat. That would be on Sept. 15, coming soon.
Hope the weather holds out. :D Here is the link for the Sep.1st meet at Jo-Jo's. http://www.jacksresort.com/#!location/c14xr
2021 Can-Am Spyder RT-LTD Red
binarkansas

Re: Lunch,Tues,Sep.1st,11A,Jack's (Jo-Jo's)Mtn View AR.

Post by binarkansas »

Mountain View is a beautiful area. Sylamore Creek and the White River just north of Mt. View is very scenic. Jack's Boat Dock on the White River is where JoJo's Catfish Restaurant is located. As always the food was good. So was the turn out for the lunch. I think a total of twelve riders gathered for lunch. While this is not the record for our group it is close. Here are a few photos of the lunch.
9-1-15  1.jpg
9-1-15  2.jpg
2008 KLR 650
2004 BMW R1150RT
1980 BMW R100T