Lunch,Wed.Jun24,11A, Yesterday's, Morrilton AR

arkyleo

Lunch,Wed.Jun24,11A, Yesterday's, Morrilton AR

Post by arkyleo »

Roger, Harvey and I checked it out a while back (under new owner) and it was good! It's just South of I-40 on 95--a little bar and grill set back off to your left as you are headed South and there is a sign. The link has a map and the address. 11 am on WEDNESDAY as there may be some ROMEOS ride to join us from the Sport Touring meet in Springdale . Hope to see you all there as the rain should be gone by then! :D
https://plus.google.com/117002739281710 ... l=us&hl=en
2021 Can-Am Spyder RT-LTD Red
TomK

Re: Lunch,Wed.Jun24,11A, Yesterday's, Morrilton AR

Post by TomK »

Have eaten there several times while attending the Morrilton BMW rally near Lock and Dam #4 (I think that's the right #). Good food!
arkyleo

Post by arkyleo »

TomK wrote:Have eaten there several times while attending the Morrilton BMW rally near Lock and Dam #4 (I think that's the right #). Good food!
Tom: Come on down--It is a bar and grill and I will buy you a beer! Leo :D
arkyleo

Post by arkyleo »

IMG_0834.JPG
IMG_0834.JPG (117.56 KiB) Viewed 571 times
Warm ride to Morrilton and a HOT ride home the long way. Boyd B. and Roger J. made it TWICE!--once Tuesday ( our usual ride day) and again Today, so they were there Yesterday,at Yesterday's :D . Roger S. came to join us from the Springdale Sport touring meet and brought a shirt for Mick, who couldn't make it because of a previous car accident--we all signed it AND took a pic of Roger holding it.