Brkfst,Tues,9:30,June 9,Ozark Cafe, Jasper AR.

arkyleo

Brkfst,Tues,9:30,June 9,Ozark Cafe, Jasper AR.

Post by arkyleo »

Probably the best breakfast in Arkansas--with great roads to ride. The weather guy predicts a "chance"--but I'm hoping for the dry that early. Scenic 7 South to Jasper! :D
http://ozarkcafe.com/
2021 Can-Am Spyder RT-LTD Red
on2wheels52

Re: Brkfst,Tues,9:30,June 9,Ozark Cafe, Jasper AR.

Post by on2wheels52 »

Heading to a nephew funeral in PA tomorrow (via Iowa).
binarkansas

Post by binarkansas »

Tuesday was a great day for a ride. I believe everyone enjoyed the meal and conversation. Following breakfast, Al, Don, Leo and I decided to take a longer way round, by going south on 7 from Jasper for about 5 miles then taking 374 east to Mt. Judea. At Pelsor, where 374 intersects with 123, Al peeled of left for the quickest way home and Don, Leo and I turned right to visit Mt. Judea proper. Don and I visited at the Mt. Judea general store while Leo rode back to the small café there to check it out. We decided to ride 123 south back to Hwy 7. Many twisties, much fun. Once back at Jasper we took a rest stop at the filling station there. Got to talking to a young motorcyclist, Scott Cummings from Minnesota. Scott was returning to Minnesota from visiting New Orleans. He had a wide time frame and was just meandering a little through Arkansas. His photo is in the bottom right corner of today's composite. He was a nice guy. I checked my mileage after returning home. It looks like I rode around 270 miles for the day. For me that's a full day! The Romeos are a good group to to belong to ..........good riding, good friends, good food and no pressure.

Anyone who has photos from the Romeos rides can email them to me and I will include them in the weekly posting.

Barry

Click on the photo to see it full size.
June 09 2015.jpg
Parkville Rider

Post by Parkville Rider »

Looks like you had a great ride, good food, and lots of company. Great write up Berry and wonderful composite picture!
Gary D.
a.k.a. Romeo Map Genie
Parkville MO
2014 BMW K1600GT