Friday, Nov. 20th 11:00 a.m. Buzz's BBQ Nevada, MO

alyle123

Friday, Nov. 20th 11:00 a.m. Buzz's BBQ Nevada, MO

Post by alyle123 »

It has been quite some time since we were at Buzz's. And, on that day, there was not a bike in sight...it was a really rainy day. However, the food there is so good, we still had a really good turn out. Larry No. 4 from Iola requested that we go here since he'd heard it is so good. Loyal decided to accommodate him and the weather is supposed to be good enough maybe he can make the ride that far north. The forecast for the 20th is much better than what we had last time, with mostly sunny skies and about 55 to 60 degrees. We'd best enjoy those kind of days while we can! Most know this place, but here is the information.

BUZZ'S BARBEQUE
2500 E AUSTIN
NEVADA, MO

Ride Safe. Hope to see many ROMEO's in Nevada!
alyle123

Re: Friday, Nov. 20th 11:00 a.m. Buzz's BBQ Nevada, MO

Post by alyle123 »

Well, I did it! I went to Buzz's, had a great meal and a good visit then promptly got in my pickup and left without getting any photos of people or vehicles. That wouldn't be a big deal since we all know what each other look like and we've seen nearly everyone's trikes and bikes before. But, this week we had a visitor named Jake from Cherryvale on his '06 Goldwing trike and Tad debuted his newly converted reverse trike. He and Janet were "two-up" for the first time in quite a while. Good to see her with helmet hair again. I'll be sure to get a picture of the trike posted as soon as I can. If anyone else might have taken any photos, please feel free to post them.

The turnout was good with about twelve of us there. And, as usual, the food was plentiful and very good. I thought I'd cut back and just get a little smoked turkey sandwich. Well, little it was not. In any event, it was a good day. Hope everyone has a splendid day on Thanksgiving.

Lyle