Romeo Yearbook Pictures and Info Needed

Bob K.

Romeo Yearbook Pictures and Info Needed

Post by Bob K. »

With Roger and Melissa Shores moving to the east coast, I wanted to create a book for them of their Romeo friends. The book will have all the Romeo groups, as many members as want to participate with pictures and some information.
We have discussed putting a web based copy (no phone numbers of E-mail addresses on it) for all of us to to access, and hard copies will be available at a later date, at printing cost.

Bill and Linda Huffman have graciously consented to helping me in this endeavor by working with the Texas chapter so see them for more info.

There is some info we would like (optional, but it is Romeo use only) and a picture of you and your passenger, as well as a picture of you and your bike.
I have been doing a close up head shot picture with the info sheet, then the other pictures so I can accurately match names and bikes up with pictures.
This will be completed as quickly as possible, hopefully mid to late summer, each Romeo chapter will be represented, there will also be a section on those that have passed, so if you have pictures and obits of a Romeo I would like them also.
Thanks for your help, Bob Koehn KC Romeos
01-29-18 008.JPG
How do you eat an elephant? One Romeo Chapter at a time.
01-31-18 002.JPG
At Blackbeard's Jan 2017 with the South Texas Romeos.
01-09-18 Romeos 021.JPG
01-09-18 Romeos 022.JPG
Example.JPG
Example.JPG (34.59 KiB) Viewed 448 times
Information Example.JPG
Information Example.JPG (30.32 KiB) Viewed 448 times