Welcome new ROMEO Riders!

JerryM100

Welcome new ROMEO Riders!

Post by JerryM100 »

Welcome to the ROMEO Riders discussion forums! You can read the other forums listed to get a sense of how we operate, but also know that your forum here is your private forum that no one else can see (except admins, and there are 2 of us). This will hopefully give you a sense of privacy to explore the features of the forums and get to know each other without having to worry about what the rest of us in Kansas or Missouri think. Of course, you can post in any of those forums if you want.

Don't hesitate to post here and ask questions, or send a private message (PM) to me, or click on the little mail envelope to send me an email directly. Glad to help any way I can.

Jerry in KC
Web site admin
Jerry M
I ride because it frees my mind from the tyranny of petty things.
ImageImageImage
Alb1on

Re: Welcome new ROMEO Riders!

Post by Alb1on »

JerryinKC wrote:Welcome to the ROMEO Riders discussion forums! You can read the other forums listed to get a sense of how we operate, but also know that your forum here is your private forum that no one else can see (except admins, and there are 2 of us). This will hopefully give you a sense of privacy to explore the features of the forums and get to know each other without having to worry about what the rest of us in Kansas or Missouri think. Of course, you can post in any of those forums if you want.

Don't hesitate to post here and ask questions, or send a private message (PM) to me, or click on the little mail envelope to send me an email directly. Glad to help any way I can.

Jerry in KC
Web site admin
Thanks Jerry, that's very helpful and useful information.

Regards

Cathy