2011 MILEAGE REPORT

shoresr

2011 MILEAGE REPORT

Post by shoresr »

HOW ABOUT SOMETHING FROM THE UK??!!!

2011 MILEAGE REPORT
by shoresr » Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Romeos:
Well, the 2011 riding season is officially over. As of 1:00 January 1, 2012 I have logged 891,940 miles on the Romeo website!! Frankly, I am “blown away” by that figure. Thanks to all of you that have turned in miles and adventures. If you haven’t turned in anything it is not too late. Can we make 1,000,000 miles??
Happy New Year and many safe riding miles to you 2012!!
Roger

Enjoy…. viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1583 (click on link to see mileage report

If you haven't sent me your mileage report, send it to twowheels2eat@yahoo.com

Alb1on

Re: 2011 MILEAGE REPORT

Post by Alb1on »

I don't think here in the dear old British Isles we could do anything like that mileage, even with a fair wind, no breakdowns and amazing weather. However, if we lived in California, we could regularly take trips up to the Rockies, down Route 66, into Baja if we were brave enough, and maybe Death Valley and Las Vegas for good measure. If we were talking about the Commonwealth,(as an extension of the United Kingdom), then we could include Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, India, parts of Africa, (very dodgy) and then the mileage would really rack up. Maybe when Jon and I go to Seattle next year to visit Montana and Wyoming, we could include that mileage as well? Tell us what you think. I don't think we'll get down as far as Kansas, but if I polish up my ruby slippers and click them together............

Details of 2013 tour here if you are interested:- http://www.mcitours.com/tours_detail_fl ... tourid=F15

Anyway it's an interesting thought.

Cheers

Cathy