DUMMY POST

Alb1on

DUMMY POST

Post by Alb1on »

There was an old woman from Surrey, whose bike was exceedingly grubby, the hose that she used, got the dirt off it's true, but now it won't start in a hurry.
JerryM100

Re: DUMMY POST

Post by JerryM100 »

That's a great one! Great first post! Really glad we got it figured out. Now if you could just get some decent riding weather we could coordinate some rides.

Jerry
Jerry M
I ride because it frees my mind from the tyranny of petty things.
ImageImageImage
Klem

Post by Klem »

Excellent Cathy Excellent.

I think that you joining in with us is one of the best things yet. Not only will it be interesting to see the differences but I am sure it will highlight the similarities in our approach to motorcycles. I will say that I worry about you just a little. I read some thing on a local forum there and several guys referred to Jon as a "Motorcycle God". Must be really rough living with a God. Hope to meet you when you are in the states.

Don
Motorcycles are like Potato chips One is never enough
Alb1on

Post by Alb1on »

Klem wrote:Excellent Cathy Excellent.

I think that you joining in with us is one of the best things yet. Not only will it be interesting to see the differences but I am sure it will highlight the similarities in our approach to motorcycles. I will say that I worry about you just a little. I read some thing on a local forum there and several guys referred to Jon as a "Motorcycle God". Must be really rough living with a God. Hope to meet you when you are in the states.

Don
I hope we can meet too, apparently we'll be at the Corkscrew at Laguna Seca if that helps, otherwise it's somewhere between San Francicso and San Francicso on a loop. Maybe we can let you know where we are staying as I'm not tooo sure where we are stopping during the day. I can let you know the itinerary and I know Alice's Restaurant is in there somewhere, so maybe that's a possibility. Will check with Mount Olympus and let you know.

Cheers and thanks for the kind remarks.

Cathy