Westmoreland car/truck/motorcycle show June 10

A place to list other riding events. Anyone is welcome to announce any kind of group ride - whether it is for just a handful of riders or for a major event.
swanee

Westmoreland car/truck/motorcycle show June 10

Post by swanee »

Jerry M. got this and posted it in the Eastern forum under the recent Westmoreland ride. June 10 is not our regular ride day (it's a Saturday) else we'd probably take her up on the offer and go back to South 40 in June. Some ROMEO's from other groups as well might want to take in this car/truck/bike show in so I'm re-posting it here under Events. Fore more info you can contact Jana at the email below:

Hello!
On the 22nd of February your group came to Westmoreland KS and ate at the South 40 Cafe. I met John Lord and Swanee Lawrence and they told me Mic Lowe was the head of the group. I spoke with the gentlemen and took pictures of the bikes. I am doing an article about the group in our newspaper (Westy Official Weekly).
I also invited the group back for our car show in June. It will be on the 10th of June and you can bring cars, trucks, and motorcycles. This event is the "West Fest" and we have vendors and all types of food to eat!
I can send you a flyer later this week with all the information on it. I loved hearing the story and reading about you on your website and blog.
Thanks so much for visiting our town!!

Jana Paczkowski
Editor/Publisher
WESTY OFFICIAL WEEKLY "WOW"
PO Box 323
317 Main St
Westmoreland, KS 66549
785-457-1087
westyofficialweekly@gmail.com
http://www.westyofficialweekly.com

JerryM100

Re: Westmoreland car/truck/motorcycle show June 10

Post by JerryM100 »

Jana emailed me the most recent flyers for the event so I will attach them here.

12th Annual Car Show-2017.pdf
(223.22 KiB) Downloaded 190 times
Vintage camper show - 2017-04.pdf
(65.59 KiB) Downloaded 183 times
Jerry M
I ride because it frees my mind from the tyranny of petty things.
ImageImageImage