Invitation to go to the HUB!!

A place to list other riding events. Anyone is welcome to announce any kind of group ride - whether it is for just a handful of riders or for a major event.
shoresr

Invitation to go to the HUB!!

Post by shoresr »

[attachment=0]PIG TRAIL SCENIC BYWAY (1).jpg[/attachment]Rog sent me this email. I thought it might be of interest to the group.

The Topeka Rog is going to the KC Romeo lunch in Clinton , Mo. & was looking at the map ,I'll be 1/2 way to the Hub so I got a room at the Hub for a couple of nights. Bucky is joining me & would anyone else like to go on down

It is difficult to pass up an opportunity to ride in Arkansas with friends. The Roads are beautiful and the trees are turning. We are so lucky to have Arkansas so close

Arkansas.com/motorcycling

(This is an impromptu ride with no planned activities. Just a good opportunity to explore Arkansas and be with some guys that really know the roads.
Attachments
PIG TRAIL SCENIC BYWAY (1).jpg
PIG TRAIL SCENIC BYWAY (1).jpg (165.83 KiB) Viewed 739 times
kai61

Re: Invitation to go to the HUB!!

Post by kai61 »

Is there going to be another Meet & Greet at the HUB this year in October ?
May the Son embrace you and the Wind always smile upon you…
roginoz

Re: Invitation to go to the HUB!!

Post by roginoz »

Junior Wege usually organizes the fall rendezvous at the Hub in mid-September. It'll be a while before anything's posted. In the mean time, you might want to check into the spring rendezvous in Eureka Springs on April 25 & 26:
http://www.romeoriders.com/forums/viewt ... =21&t=4417
Roger Smith
'05 Honda ST1300
'20 Triumph Speed Twin
'12 Harley XR1200X
'09 Kawasaki KLR650
'73 Honda CL350