Dover Days and Peach Run on August 6, 2016

A place to list other riding events. Anyone is welcome to announce any kind of group ride - whether it is for just a handful of riders or for a major event.
schoolmaster

Dover Days and Peach Run on August 6, 2016

Post by schoolmaster »

Bogie and Mary Rose Enderle asked me if I would post this on the ROMEO website inviting anyone who is interested in joining them for a ride to the Lexington, MO area on Saturday, August 6, 2016. So here is the information if you are looking for a fun ride on Saturday morning:

Mick,
Just wanted to let you know, if you are your group would like to do a Dover Days / Peach Run on the 6 August!
Check the sites out, . . .very interesting.
This trip is by bike , however, if someone would want to follow by car, and if anyone would want
to return earlier that is all good. Bogie & Mary Rose

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Subject: DOVER DAYS ~ PEACH RUN, 6 AUGUST 2016

We are going on a Fresh Peach Run, Saturday August 6th. Peach days are in and around
Dover, Lexington and Waverly, Missouri.
We will stop by the Anderson home, museum, and Court House in Lexington.
Then to Dover for the noon meal, and then onto the Peach Orchard – 30 minutes away.
After getting the Peaches, then we will head home, stopping in Higginsville for ice cream.
From the Legends approximately 170 miles round trip. If you would like to join us ~ ~
..meet us at I-70 Exit 14 (Cracker Barrel) at 0800 am – August 6th

For more information: visit http://www.dovermissouri.com

* The orchards do not allow you to pick your own Peaches, due to safety regulations.

contact Bogie & Mary Rose for questions: 913-683-0013
Mick Lowe
Lawrence, Ks.

2023 Indian Roadmaster
2022 Triumph Speedmaster