Third Sunday Biker Breakfast

A place to list other riding events. Anyone is welcome to announce any kind of group ride - whether it is for just a handful of riders or for a major event.
Klem

Third Sunday Biker Breakfast

Post by Klem »

The Red Brick Cafe in Madison Kansas is having a Third Sunday Biker Breakfast. They need help getting the word spread. They will be open from 0700 to 1400 on the Third Sunday each month. Breakfast Buffet starting at 0700. Plenty of parking. It's always good to have a place to ride to, eat, visit and just enjoy being a rider.
Motorcycles are like Potato chips One is never enough
John D Davis

Re: Third Sunday Biker Breakfast

Post by John D Davis »

Don:

We had a nice time there last month and I will join the multitude this Sunday if you would let me know when you will be there. I will be on the R.
Drive now, talk later
Klem

Post by Klem »

John,
I am planning on about 1000 at Madison on the 19th. Madison makes for a nice Central point for everyone to meet.

Don
Motorcycles are like Potato chips One is never enough
Richard

Post by Richard »

I always felt it was better to be in church on the Lord's day. Plenty of other days to go to breakfast!
wil6831

Post by wil6831 »

I ponder on this situation often.....Is it better to be in church thinking about riding or to be riding and thinking about God and the wonders he has created?
Leonard, Hull, GA
2004 Royal Enfield Bullet (gone)
2001 Kawasaki W650 (sold)
2009 Triumph Bonneville T100