FLASHBACK DINER, TONGANOXIE, KS TUES 9/26/17

Moderators: Bob K., leesonthree, LongJohn

shoresr

FLASHBACK DINER, TONGANOXIE, KS TUES 9/26/17

Post by shoresr »

FLASHBACK DINER (This is the other place in Tonganoxie, 3 blocks east of the other one)
640 East 4th St.
Tonganoxie, KS
Debbie

10:30 is a good time. Lunch special tenderloin and fries. Breakfast all day.

There is rain in the forecast for this week. If you can't make Tuesday, checkout Wednesday or Friday ;)
Here is the link to all scheduled Romeo Rides:
http://bit.ly/1uLkbOc

SHIRT RECALL---Don't forget, if you have a shirt with MOTORCYCLE misspelled on the back, please turn it in. I need 10 more to have them all. Thank you.

Last weekend Melissa and I bought a lot and are building a house in Trilogy in Lake Frederick, VA. We will be moving in March 2018. We are excited about our new adventure and it will be nice to be closer to our kids. It is going to be hard to say goodbye to my Romeo friends. You are the best group of folks I have ever been associated with and we will miss you very much. We DO ride a lot so don't think we will be strangers. We will be doing the Ride Around Wisconsin and Wing Ding in Knoxville. Oh and Melissa says "Don't forget MOONSHINE!!" :lol: ;)
shoresr

Re: FLASHBACK DINER, TONGANOXIE, KS TUES 9/26/17

Post by shoresr »

I will have to call this the shirt day. I spent most of my day with shirts, but I heard no complaints about the food, service or weather. It was a good day.
IMG_9562.JPG
IMG_9562.JPG (66.21 KiB) Viewed 476 times
IMG_9563.JPG
IMG_9563.JPG (86.48 KiB) Viewed 476 times
IMG_9561.JPG
IMG_9561.JPG (84.41 KiB) Viewed 476 times
Linda and Bill.jpg
The weather might have kept some away, but we still had a nice crowd.
IMG_9560.JPG
IMG_9560.JPG (85.06 KiB) Viewed 476 times
The talent I have learned about in the ROMEOs never ceases to amaze me.
Today was no exception. Ron has been working on this project for 7 years :!: :o It is hard for me to imagine someone being able to do something like this. It was beautiful and I am so glad Ron brought it to show us today.
IMG_9517.JPG
IMG_9517.JPG (52.21 KiB) Viewed 476 times
SHIRT RECALL UPDATE: Thank you for bringing in your shirts. I know it was not something you were wanting to do. Response has been overwhelming. I have very few left to collect. I want to get your new shirts to you ASAP. You have been very patient. It is my intent to return them to the printer within the next 7 days. Hopefully we will have the reprinted shirts in about three weeks. I will keep you posted.