Old Cedar Inn.JPG (122.49 KiB) Viewed 592 times
OLD CEDAR INN
107 Old Highway 7
Garden City, MO 64747
Phone: (816) 862-8345 Amellio
10:30 is a good time, but arrive at your pleasure :D

Here is the link to all scheduled Romeo Rides:
http://bit.ly/1uLkbOc
(use my map as the address on Google isn't correct)

Old Cedar might provide the best food of any place we go ;)

NOTE: If you are going to the Fall Rendezvous on Tuesday this is a good place to stop on your way down. I have reduced the count at Old Cedar becasue several are going down on Monday.

**************************************************************************************************

SHIRT RECALL
Romeo Mockup.jpg
It was brought to my attention that MOTORCYCLIST is misspelled on the shirt. I didn't catch in on the proof but House of Apparel will give us a new shirt for everyone I return. I know this is not a big deal to some and I thought about not going to this trouble, but that is not who we are. Even if no one notices I don't want to ask you to wear a shirt with a spelling error on it. So, please put your shirt in your bike and give it to me the next time you see me. When I have collected them I will take them to House of Apparel and get new shirts. I am sorry to ask you to do this, but it is the right thing to do. I will be at the Old Cedar Inn till 10:30 when I will leave for the HUB. Let me know if you want to ride down with me. My route takes 5 hours. You can give me shirts at the HUB or Old Cedar or almost any ROMEO ride.