Post by shoresr »

Hometown Cafe, Gower, MO.JPG
Hometown Cafe, Gower, MO.JPG (107.56 KiB) Viewed 731 times
HOMETOWN CAFE **** 10:30 is a good time
Breakfast all day, or lunch!!
306 Railroad St
Gower, MO
816-424-1331 Gloria

Gloria is very excited about our visit. She is planning two great specials. Breakfast: pancakes and bacon for $5.99 Lunch: Chicken Strips and "sidewinders" She says "once you try our "sidewinders" you will never be satisfied with french fries again. :!: :o "

The weather is going to be perfect for a good day of riding. I am expecting a big crowd. This is a small place, holds fifty, so bring your patience and a big appetite. Tired of paying $2 for a cup of coffee :?: :?: HOMETOWN CAFE sells coffee for $.89 a cup :!: Small restaurant in a small town. Hope you can make it Tuesday and don't forget to try the "SIDEWINDERS"

2016 Fall Rendezvous courtesy of Harley Charlie.jpg
2016 Fall Rendezvous courtesy of Harley Charlie.jpg (136.19 KiB) Viewed 731 times
The ROMEO FALL RENDEZVOUS is only 10 days away and there are still a few rooms left. Make your reservations today, it is not too late
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4630

Here is the link to all scheduled Romeo Rides:
http://bit.ly/1uLkbOc
Last edited by Parkville Rider on Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added Romeo Ride Map Link
shoresr

Re: HOMETOWN CAFE, GOWER, MO TUES 9/5/17

Post by shoresr »

a.jpg
c.jpg
e.jpg
b.jpg
d.jpg
f.jpg
g.jpg
IMG_9545.JPG
IMG_9545.JPG (89.73 KiB) Viewed 466 times
IMG_9546.JPG
IMG_9546.JPG (81.67 KiB) Viewed 466 times
IMG_9547.JPG
IMG_9547.JPG (73.43 KiB) Viewed 466 times
IMG_9549.JPG
IMG_9549.JPG (78.03 KiB) Viewed 466 times
IMG_9551.JPG
IMG_9551.JPG (83.29 KiB) Viewed 466 times
IMG_9552.JPG
IMG_9552.JPG (73.92 KiB) Viewed 466 times
I missed my ROMEO friends and it is sooo good to be back.

It has been a long time since an owner of a restaurant has been so happy to serve the Romeos. Gloria and her crew did a fine job. Gloria is the new owner of the Hometown Cafe and when I told she to expect 60 to 80 she said "Oh I'm sorry, we only have seats for 50." After I explained that we didn't all ride in at one time and she understood how we operate, she said "Bring them on we will be ready." The rest is history.

Today I was struck by how much laughing I heard. We are a happy group and we have a lot of fun.
It is fun to be a ROMEO and I hope you had a good time today.

Thanks to Wanda and Bob for the pictures I stole from their facebook post

Tomorrow Eastern Kansas Romeos are going to Alma, KS, in the heart of the Flint Hills. This is beautiful riding and the weather is going to be great. If you can, head out to Alma tomorrow. They don't open till 11 so you have plenty of time to enjoy the ride.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4825

Here is a map you can use to plan your ride and see how long the time will take
http://bit.ly/1uLkbOc

I heard a couple of folks talking about going to the Fall Rendezvous. Remember rooms are limited. Nothing worse that deciding you want to go and then finding out there are no rooms :o