TUES 3/31 SISTERS & FRIENDS, HUME, MO

Moderators: Bob K., leesonthree, LongJohn

shoresr

TUES 3/31 SISTERS & FRIENDS, HUME, MO

Post by shoresr »

Okay, I am promising the best weather of the year, SUNNY AND SEVENTY DEGREES---let's ride :!:

[attachment=1]Sisters & Friends 2.JPG[/attachment]That may look like a CORN CRIB, but that is where I am taking you to eat :o

SISTERS AND FRIENDS
(Breakfast till 11:00) SPAGHETTI is the lunch special
HUME, MO KATHY HESTER "IN CHARGE"

Gary's map makes it easy to plan a route and know how long it will take to get to our lunch. Thanks Gary.
http://mapq.st/1FGty7L

Listing from previous lunches
http://www.romeoriders.com/forums/viewt ... ends#p7217

[attachment=0]Welcome Romeos.JPG[/attachment]
Attachments
Sisters & Friends 2.JPG
Sisters & Friends 2.JPG (120.13 KiB) Viewed 1313 times
A PLACE WHERE ROMEOs ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!!
A PLACE WHERE ROMEOs ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!!
Welcome Romeos.JPG (74.47 KiB) Viewed 1313 times
shoresr

Re: TUES 3/31 SISTERS & FRIENDS, HUME, MO

Post by shoresr »

Today has to go down as one of the largest Tuesday Romeo Rides ;) Our Fireman from Topeka, HOSER, said he counted 74 bikes :!: That might not have counted Tricia who didn't arrive till about 11 or Marilyn and George who drove. Needless to say we overwhelmed Kathy and the crew, but they did an outstanding job as always. Sorry if you didn't get to eat in the "corn crib" we fill the whole place. I checked and the population of Hume is 322, so we increased the population be 25%. Thanks to everyone who came. [attachment=18]008.JPG[/attachment]This was the parking for gold Can-Ams.[attachment=17]012.JPG[/attachment]Ooop, here came another one 8-) [attachment=16]010.JPG[/attachment]Bucky's new Motto Guzzi is really nice and Bucky says he really likes it.[attachment=15]011.JPG[/attachment]Poor Kathy, look at all those tickets and that wasn't half of them. She did all the cooking and did a great job. The whole crew did.[attachment=14]014.JPG[/attachment][attachment=13]015.JPG[/attachment][attachment=12]016.JPG[/attachment]The man with the big smile sitting left of center in the black Harley shirt is Dan. He is putting together the Ride Around Arkansas. The number of riders making this ride is very impressive. A lot of the credit has to go to Dan and his excellant organization. Thanks Dan, we know how much effort this takes and all the riders appreciate what you are doing.[attachment=11]017.JPG[/attachment][attachment=10]018.JPG[/attachment][attachment=9]019.JPG[/attachment]This young couple were new to Tuesday lunch today. They are from Fontenac, KS and both ride. Randy introduced me, but I forgot their names. Thanks for coming and we look forward to seeing more of you.[attachment=8]020.JPG[/attachment]Looks like they lost HAROLD :!: [attachment=7]021.JPG[/attachment][attachment=5]023.JPG[/attachment][attachment=3]025.JPG[/attachment][attachment=2]026.JPG[/attachment][attachment=6]022.JPG[/attachment][attachment=4]024.JPG[/attachment][attachment=1]027.JPG[/attachment]The "BS" got so DEEP today that Kathy had to call the FERTILIZER TRUCK :lol:

*********************************************************************************
Today was a wonderful day in so many respects. Thank for being such a wonderful group. I am sure there were some problems today, but I never heard a complaint. Everyone does their best and that is what makes me "PROUJD TO BE A ROMEO"

Tomorrow looks like another good day. Mick says he has a place with lots of room. Think about riding down to Ottawa tomorrow and another good ROMEO day!!
http://www.romeoriders.com/forums/viewt ... f=1&t=3451

[attachment=0]HAPPY EASTER.jpg[/attachment]
HAPPY EASTER TO EVERYONE.
Attachments
008.JPG
012.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG
017.JPG
018.JPG
019.JPG
020.JPG
021.JPG
022.JPG
023.JPG
024.JPG
025.JPG
026.JPG
027.JPG
HAPPY EASTER.jpg
HAPPY EASTER.jpg (4.16 KiB) Viewed 1051 times
Ole GW

Post by Ole GW »

Great turn out--sunshine and blue skies will do it every time. Have a Romeo lunch ride, the Oatmeal Gang shows up for lunch, but no pictures--Go Figure??
Mike
rcrgl1800

Post by rcrgl1800 »

Part of the Oatmeal Gang!

[attachment=0]102_2278.JPG[/attachment]

Attachments
102_2278.JPG
Sisters & Friends

Post by Sisters & Friends »

Hello ROMEO'S,
Thank you all for coming 3/31/15!! Who ever said March comes in like a lion & goes out like a lamb, didn't cook for 70 plus ROMEOS!! As always we love having you. Everyone is so easy to get along with..getting your own coffee & even helping Amy carry plates! Love all the pictures on your post!! The waitress that was pregnant that day, gave birth to a 5 lb. baby girl Saturday. Must of been all the extra exercise Tues!! Again, thank you & we'll keep cooking until the next time!! Stay safe! Kathy, Amy & the crew.