shoresr

TUES 9/24 CORNER CAFE, GALLATIN, MO

Post by shoresr »

Gallatin Corner Cafe 005.JPG
CORNER CAFE
101 North Main St
Gallatin, MO
660-663-3162

Breakfast or lunch, come at your convenience. 10:30 is a good time :lol: for either.

We always have good food, lunch or breakfast, and they do a good job of handling a big crowd.
Here is link to our last visit http://www.romeoriders.com/forums/viewt ... atin#p5720
This crew loves the ROMEOS and wishes we would come back every week. Some of the girls even bought ROMEO shirts in our honor.

Take advantage of the good weather and consider going to another lunch on Wednesday or Friday!!
All the rides for this week http://tinyurl.com/Romeo-Rides-This-Week

[attachment=0]weather1.jpg[/attachment]
The forecast is beautiful. I hope you can get out and ride somewhere ;)

Sunset at the FALL RENDEZVOUS

We had a big turnout at the HUB and I think everyone had a good time. We are sorry if you couldn't make it, maybe next year :!:
Here is a link to some of my pictures and comments. Hopefully some other guys will post some better pictures
http://www.romeoriders.com/forums/viewt ... =21&t=2549

See ya TUESDAY!! Have a good ride and ride safe

Attachments
weather1.jpg
Ray

Re: TUES 9/24 CORNER CAFE, GALLATIN, MO

Post by Ray »

If I can make this one , I won't have alot of time to hang out with you all as I have a Karaoke Gig in Riverside Mo at 2pm , just letting everyone know ,, I will have to exit at 11am ,,, !
shoresr

RIDE REPORT 9/24 CORNER CAFE, GALLATIN, MO

Post by shoresr »

IMG_3629.JPG
Don's tenderloin was so big, the easiest way to split it was to TEAR IT IN HALF :o
I had the fried chicken, mashed potatoes with home grown tomatoes and it was delicious.[attachment=7]IMG_3628.JPG[/attachment]Deena and all the ladies at the Corner Cafe bought ROMEO shirts. They said they were going to wear them ONE DAY A WEEK until their ROMEOs came back. ;) Boy, that puts the pressure on us. There is no place the ROMEOs go that shows more appreciation for our business than the Corner Cafe in Gallatin.[attachment=6]IMG_3627.JPG[/attachment]Frank says this is what happened to him when two BMW riders (Junior and Denny) "blew his doors off" on the way home from the HUB. :lol: This use to be a Lime Green Romeo Shirt :roll:

I can never get over how far ROMEOs will ride to eat. The farthest was Leland from Paola, KS or maybe the Butler Gang. Mick came from Lawrence. Of course the Oat Meal Gang. There must have been 6+ in the Johnston crew, but still no Peggy. Bowling injuries are no excuse!! We need a name for our newest group how about the "Four Farmers from Gardner" My guess is that over 20 folks rode 200 miles (roundtrip) for lunch today. That is incredible. :D [attachment=5]IMG_3637.JPG[/attachment][attachment=4]IMG_3639.JPG[/attachment][attachment=3]IMG_3640.JPG[/attachment]Somehow, I can't stay off gravel roads.

I probably won't be at Bern, KS tomorrow. I didn't get home till 5:30 and Melissa took my keys away. :oops:

[attachment=2]IMG_3634.JPG[/attachment]
[attachment=1]IMG_3636.JPG[/attachment][attachment=0]IMG_3635.JPG[/attachment]
Nine miles north of Gallatin is Jamesport, a mostly Amish Community. It is a really nice place. I found two bakeries, a bulk food store, a couple of restaurants and even a harness maker ;) Don't wait for me to schedule a ride to Jamesport, go ahead and go. This is a real treat for the ladies.

A big ROMEO congratulations to Mike Herrmann. He, his son Craig and another buddy completed their first IRONBUTT RIDE last Friday. They rode 1000 miles in 18.5 hours. Good job guys.

I had a fun day. I hope you did, too! Ride Safe and I will see you down the road.

Attachments
IMG_3628.JPG
IMG_3627.JPG
I bet you have never been to SAMPSEL, MO?
I bet you have never been to SAMPSEL, MO?
IMG_3639.JPG
IMG_3640.JPG
IMG_3634.JPG
IMG_3636.JPG
Double left click on this picture.  This horse smiled at me!!
Double left click on this picture. This horse smiled at me!!