TUE 8/25 RANDY'S SOUTHSIDE CAVE, BUTLER MO

Moderators: Bob K., leesonthree, LongJohn

rcrgl1800

TUE 8/25 RANDY'S SOUTHSIDE CAVE, BUTLER MO

Post by rcrgl1800 »

Roger and Melissa are still on the road enjoying the cooler weather in the northeast. He has asked me to set-up the ride for Tuesday 8/27. We will be going to Randy's Southside Café located at the SW corner of the square in Butler, MO. We have been to Randy's a couple of times in the past with good results. Randy serves breakfast until 10:45 and lunch from 11:00 until 2:00. Breakfast is good for those arriving early and there is a daily lunch special plus all the other dishes normally found in small town cafes. For those having breakfast ask about the breakfast pie. It one of my favorites.

Randy's Southside Café
27 West Dakota Street
Butler, MO
660-679-5400

See you there.
Proud to be a Romeo
Randy

Here is the link to all scheduled Romeo Rides:
http://tinyurl.com/Romeo-Rides-This-Week
rcrgl1800

Re: TUE 8/25 RANDY'S SOUTHSIDE CAVE, BUTLER MO

Post by rcrgl1800 »

What a good turnout on such a hot day. I counted 48 Romeos that made the trip to Randy's Southside Café in Butler today. I believe everyone got full and enjoyed their meal either breakfast or lunch. Randy's staff did a good job serving us and making sure we were well fed and our drinks full. Romeos started arriving well before 10:00 and were mostly gone by 11:30. Following are some pictures that I took today. Bob and Gary were taking pictures and I hope they will also post their pictures

Proud to be a Romeo
Randy

[attachment=8]001.JPG[/attachment]
[attachment=7]002.JPG[/attachment]
[attachment=6]003.JPG[/attachment]
[attachment=5]004.JPG[/attachment]
[attachment=4]005.JPG[/attachment]
[attachment=3]006.JPG[/attachment]
[attachment=2]007.JPG[/attachment]
[attachment=1]008.JPG[/attachment]
[attachment=0]009.JPG[/attachment]

Attachments
001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
Parkville Rider

Re: TUE 8/25 RANDY'S SOUTHSIDE CAVE, BUTLER MO

Post by Parkville Rider »

Here are the pictures I took at today's breakfast/lunch. It was a nice ride although a little warm on the return trip as most thermometers were showing 95 by the time we got home.

The line up in the street when we arrived although many had already eaten and departed.
Mary and her new friends.
Roger, Gary (next to Mary) wants to know when he will get his shirt! ;)
The other side of our table. They highly recommend we check out Friends, in King City, MO and you can also visit a large wind farm and museum near by.
The host and his table. Randy is hoping to persuade his doctor for permission to ride to the Romeo’s Fall Rendezvous. We'll keep our fingers crossed. :)
I had to take a picture of the locals who were making sure we didn't get out of hand! :lol: :lol:
Think I scared Junior again. :D
More of our group enjoying food and conversation.
Gary D.
a.k.a. Romeo Map Genie
Parkville MO
2014 BMW K1600GT