TUE 4/30 SISTERS AND FRIENDS, HUME MO

Moderators: Bob K., leesonthree, LongJohn

shoresr

TUE 4/30 SISTERS AND FRIENDS, HUME MO

Post by shoresr »

[attachment=5]Hume, Sisters 007.JPG[/attachment]OKAY,that porch swing has your name on it :D
We had a great ride up northeast last week so let's go to one of our favorite places down south.

SISTERS AND FRIENDS
HUME, MO

All the rides for this week http://tinyurl.com/Romeo-Rides-This-Week
148,000 have used this map. It is update all the time. It is for you, if you haven't used it, try it. You can plan a route and estimate your travel time from home to lunch!

[attachment=4]Hume Sisters and Friends 018.JPG[/attachment]
I talked to Kathy this morning and she thought HOMEMADE CHICKEN AND NOODLES would be just the thing. They serve breakfast till 11:00 so whether you want breakfast or lunch you will be really happy.
[attachment=3]Hume, Sisters 005.JPG[/attachment]
Some of you may never have eatin' in a CORN CRIB before :lol: :o Yes, that is where we are going the eat. They do let us walk through the restaurant though. I am just kidding, eating in the CORN CRIB is what makes this special. I told Kathy the weather is good and we love her cooking, so expect around 50+ She said no problem, "Bring em on, the more the merrier."
[attachment=2]Hume Sisters and Friends 017.JPG[/attachment]
[attachment=1]Hume Sisters and Friends 016.JPG[/attachment]

Here is a link to another fun time we had in HUME!!
http://www.romeoriders.com/forums/viewt ... Hume#p4984

Last Tuesday was our first great ride of 2013, April 23 :evil: How terrible is that :twisted: Here are some good pictures
http://www.romeoriders.com/forums/viewt ... =20&t=2379

[attachment=0]weather1.jpg[/attachment]
Attachments
Hume, Sisters 007.JPG
Hume Sisters and Friends 018.JPG
Hume, Sisters 005.JPG
Hume Sisters and Friends 017.JPG
Hume Sisters and Friends 016.JPG
weather1.jpg
shoresr

Re: TUES 4/30/13 HUME, MO SISTERS AND FRIENDS

Post by shoresr »

What a great day, 80 degrees and sunny. The first really warm day we have had. With rain in the forecast for everyday this week, guys from almost every ROMEO group headed to HUME. For some it was their first time to join the KC group and they were part of one of our biggest breakfast/lunches 80 plus was the unofficial count. I had told Kathy around 50, but Amy, Kathy and crew kept up and did an outstanding job. Poor Amy had a reddish face from running around like crazy but she never missed a beat.

Guys, we are lucky most of the time, but don't take it for granted. When we show up in a town of 336 people (Hume, MO) with 80 guys and gals for lunch at a cafe that if they have 12 for lunch on a normal day, it is not easy for them. As always thanks for you patience and understanding and don't forget to tell them thank you. I know you do and our business is always appreciated, but one of these days our luck is going to run out.

Melissa was sorry she couldn't be with us today. She was spreading 7 cubic yards of mulch around the house. :roll: (Yes, she did excuse me for a short time.) The new shirt was her creation and she was really happy when I told her how much everyone liked it. I was so busy with shirts I didn't get to take any pictures, but Randy said he took a few and would post them after his "honey do's" this afternoon so check back.

Days like today make picking places fun and easy. I hope you enjoyed yourself as much as I did. I am putting together another order for shirts. If you couldn't get my attention and you would like for me to get you one, just let me know.
twowheels2eat@yahoo.com. Here are pictures, sizes and prices. http://www.romeoriders.com/forums/viewt ... =20&t=2031 I think the shirts are am important part of ROMEOS. They make us look better and give us an identity. Hopefully, before long, you will get the shirts you need and I can take a break. Any resemblance to the 3 stooges is totally accidental. Melissa made me model for all 3 pictures :lol: Note the ice cream cone, piece of pie and hamburger on the back of my jacket. Of course, we have to credit Randy with "PROUD TO BE A ROMEO". ;)
shirts 002.JPG
shirts 001.JPG
rcrgl1800

Post by rcrgl1800 »

Sorry this took so long but the painting came first since I couldn't get Junior to stop by today seems he thought he would go home and do his own painting. We had a overwelming turnout today. With weather like today everyone was out and itching to go somewhere. I didn't get any pictures inside but I did get a few outside and I told Roger I would post them since he was so busy with shirts, he got no pictures inside. Hope you enjoy.

Proud to be a Romeo, Randy

Attachments
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG
016.JPG
018.JPG
shoresr

Post by shoresr »

I received a very nice email from the Polish Prince I would like to share with you.

Was sitting here watching the grass grow and it dawned on me???? Tuesday was indeed a ROMEO day. Considering the "crowd" in Hume the ladies did and outstanding job with the service a smile on their faces and taking care of all of us. We had time to visit and enjoy a relaxing time. For a small town crew they could show some of the "big city" cafe's how to care for the customers. Hats off to Kathy and her crew. On the new shirt design think it should be called the M&R shirt. That's Melissa & Randy shirt. She has a great talent for its design and using our scholar Randy's quote. The back design is what sold me on it. HAPPY TRAILS
S & F Cafe

Post by S & F Cafe »

Hello ROMEOs,
Just want to say thank you for coming down Tuesday. We always enjoy having you all come. It was one of my cooks first ROMEO experience. She loved it as much as the rest of us. Really have enjoyed watching peoples faces when I tell them we had around 80 friends drop by for breakfast/lunch! Looking forward to seeing you next trip.
Stay safe,
Kathy & Crew
Parkville Rider

Post by Parkville Rider »

That is what it's all about. Mission accomplished! :D :D
Gary D.
a.k.a. Romeo Map Genie
Parkville MO
2014 BMW K1600GT