TUE 10/23 TOMMY DODGE B&G, BEVERLY MO

Moderators: Bob K., leesonthree, LongJohn

Parkville Rider

TUE 10/23 TOMMY DODGE B&G, BEVERLY MO

Post by Parkville Rider »

It was a warm day in January when we last visited this establishment, so long in fact the new manager, Amelia, didn't even know anything about us when I talked to her today; never-the-less, when I told her about the group, she got excited and had to tell me about their menu which includes a full breakfast from 7-11 and a full lunch menu from 11:00. They are about to finish a large back room (which I think used to be the indoor batting and pitching cages?) and she offered to let us be the first to use it. Tuesday, of course, is taco Tuesday for their special, and she was so excited she even said she would prepare something else if we wanted, but I told her tacos would be fine, AND they have a 10% DISCOUNT for senior citizens, military, other civil servants, fireman, police, etc. :shock:

The Kansas groups are welcome as this place is only a couple miles east of the Kansas border at Leavenworth, so come on over Tuesday and join our fun! :)

For any of you who didn't make it last January, this place is west of Platte City where 92 and 45 touch. It almost looks like a car dealer, so don't let that fool you. They even have bike parking, if some car :twisted: doesn't have it blocked. Also the address is Platte City, but it used to be a very small town called Beverly.

Here is January's summary:
http://www.romeoriders.com/forums/viewt ... =20&t=1649

Hope to see you Tuesday!

Gary & Mary
a.k.a. your Parkville Rider(s)

Get directions from our google map. All the rides for this week:
http://tinyurl.com/Romeo-Rides-This-Week
Gary D.
a.k.a. Romeo Map Genie
Parkville MO
2014 BMW K1600GT
shoresr

Re: TUE 10/23 TOMMY DODGE B&G, BEVERLY MO

Post by shoresr »

bumping up
Parkville Rider

Re: TUE 10/23 TOMMY DODGE B&G, BEVERLY MO

Post by Parkville Rider »

Hope the cloudy skies didn't keep you off the bike today as it was an almost perfect ride to our destination. :D

Sorry to report, I had to leave Mary at home today. Although she is improving, she still can't ride with me on the bike and I think she wanted me to enjoy my second ride since her accident, so I made the trip solo while she enjoyed her Kindle in her favorite chair. I hope everyone enjoyed returning to this establishment?

I know the manager/owner is now a Romeo fan and thanked us over and over for coming. They provided good food, quick service and most Romeos were pleased with both the prices and quality. They recently remodeled the rear of the building and it was more than large enough for our crowd with plenty of room left for more. We had a great turn-out but as usual I got so involved with conversation and bike talk, I forgot to count noses or tires. :(

Never-the-less I feel this can be added to our "return" list and I know they would welcome us back anytime. Besides, it was a great day to be on two wheels both coming and going home. As far as I know, Roger and friends are on their way to the Texas Romeo Rendezvous. Hope they have a great trip to the Lone Star State and enjoy some of that famous Texas Q.

Here are a few pictures from today's event. Again, thank you for joining today's Romeo Ride!

Gary
a.k.a. your Parkville Rider

Attachments
IMG_0312.JPG
IMG_0313.JPG
IMG_0314.JPG
IMG_0315.JPG
IMG_0316.JPG
IMG_0317.JPG
IMG_0318.JPG
IMG_0320.JPG
IMG_0321.JPG