TUES 9/11/12 GALLATIN, MO "CORNER CAFE"

Moderators: Bob K., leesonthree, LongJohn

shoresr

TUES 9/11/12 GALLATIN, MO "CORNER CAFE"

Post by shoresr »

[attachment=0]cbk.jpg[/attachment]
CORNER CAFE (breakfast all day and lunch when you want it!)
101 North Main St.
Gallatin, MO
Debbie
660-663-3162

Here is the link to all the Romeo Rides this week:
http://tinyurl.com/Romeo-Rides-This-Week

By google maps this is 90 miles from Kansas City. I realize this is a little further than some like to go and I understand that. It is OK and you will be missed. I pressed the limit this week when I saw the first decent forecast in a long while and I saw that Bucky, Eastern Kansas Ride Coordinator had picked a place in Lawrence on Wednesday. So if you don't want to ride all the way to Gallatin, Mo you can go to Lawrence on Wednesday and you will still have a nice ride.

I talked to Debbie and she was very proud of their menu and she is very anxious to see us. They have a full menu and Tuesdays are TACOS every way, but what sounded the best to me was a Smoked Pork Chop with the works for $5.99! They open at 5:00 am and serve breakfast all day!! She said they usually didn't get orders for lunch till around 11:00 but for us, "you order it and we'll fix it!" ;)

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Below is Eastern Kansas' Announcement for WEDNESDAY. Kansas City if going to Gallatin, MO on TUESDAY

Wed. Sept 12th 11am Lawrence,Ks
by bucky » Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:14 pm

This week we are going to go to a place that caters to motorcycle's. Pluse they have great food. For you early guys don't show up before 11am. They don't open untill 11am or sometimes 11:05.

Slow Ride Roadhouse
1350 n. 3rd st
Lawrence, Ks
785-749-2727

See you there
Bucky

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************
The weather looks good. I hope you can go somewhere. This is the Corner Cafe in Gallatin, MO not Dearborn, MO. We have never been here :shock:
I will have some shirts with me.
Make your reservation at the HUB Sept 18-19 is here!! I will try to have a breakfast lunch on the way to the Hub next week.
Roger
http://ironbuttnationalparks.blogspot.com/

Attachments
cbk.jpg
cbk.jpg (5.78 KiB) Viewed 1500 times
shoresr

Re: TUES 9/11/12 GALLATIN, MO "CORNER CAFE"

Post by shoresr »

Gallatin Corner Cafe 005.JPG
The crew at the Corner Cafe in Gallatin did an outstanding job. I was a little concerned when I heard one of the specials was Tacos @ $1.09 each, but they really looked good. One guy who ordered 4 could only eat 3 and was asking for a to go box. :lol: It was a nice cafe, no one complained and our business was really appreciated. Thanks for coming. I hope you had a good time.[attachment=7]Gallatin Corner Cafe 009.JPG[/attachment]When I pulled up the owner of this auto parts store came out and wanted to know what was happening. He said "The is the biggest thing that has happened in Gallatin in a long time." :roll: [attachment=6]Gallatin Corner Cafe 008.JPG[/attachment]Gallatin is a real nice town. Just a little north of Cameron and almost to Jamesport. Marilyn came along with George just to head on up to Jamesport.[attachment=5]Gallatin Corner Cafe 006.JPG[/attachment] Now how is this for a little "URBAN CHARM". ;) [attachment=4]Gallatin Corner Cafe 003.JPG[/attachment][attachment=3]Gallatin Corner Cafe 002.JPG[/attachment][attachment=2]Gallatin Corner Cafe 001.JPG[/attachment]Mike "loves" to have his picture taken. Thanks for being a good sport :x [attachment=1]Gallatin Corner Cafe 004.JPG[/attachment][attachment=0]Gallatin Corner Cafe 010.JPG[/attachment]Barton was so impressed that they had thought enough of him to name a store after him. :lol:

The ride couldn't have been much better heading to Gallatin this morning. I hope you found some good roads and had a good time. It was great seeing all of you and thanks for coming.

Don't forget SLOW RIDE ROADHOUSE in Lawrence tomorrow (Wednesday) and the Western Diner in Fredonia, KS on Friday.

Check out all the rides on the Google Map. Gary D. has taken over the Google Maps and is doing a much better job than I did. Thanks Gary.
http://tinyurl.com/Romeo-Rides-This-Week

Attachments
Gallatin Corner Cafe 009.JPG
Gallatin Corner Cafe 008.JPG
Gallatin Corner Cafe 006.JPG
Gallatin Corner Cafe 003.JPG
Gallatin Corner Cafe 002.JPG
Gallatin Corner Cafe 001.JPG
Gallatin Corner Cafe 004.JPG
Gallatin Corner Cafe 010.JPG
JerryM100

Re: TUES 9/11/12 GALLATIN, MO "CORNER CAFE"

Post by JerryM100 »

Debbie from the Corner Cafe sent this message thru the web site today:

"Just wanted to say Thanks so much for visiting us today! Deena and I really enjoyed waiting on all of you. Hope you enjoyed the food! Come again anytime."