South Central Breakfast Ride: Wednesday, August 16, 9:00 AM

roginoz

South Central Breakfast Ride: Wednesday, August 16, 9:00 AM

Post by roginoz »

Winfield is a bit farther than we've been going on our recent hot weather rides, but next week's forecast looks like it may be decent for the ride down. It's time to head back south, and it's been over a year since we last visited Biederman's. The food last time was pretty good, and the place is large enough to comfortably hold our group.

Biederman's is located on Main Street (K-15) in Winfield. There's parking on the street in front of the building as well as on the north side of the building. They have a complete breakfast menu, and they usually have a daily breakfast special.

TIME:

9:00 AM, Wednesday, August 16

PLACE:
Biederman's Bistro
801 Main Street
Winfield, KS
(620) 221-0888

MAP:

Gary has, or will soon have, a map up at the following link:

http://bit.ly/1uLkbOc
Roger Smith
'05 Honda ST1300
'20 Triumph Speed Twin
'12 Harley XR1200X
'09 Kawasaki KLR650
'73 Honda CL350
roginoz

Re: South Central Breakfast Ride: Wednesday, August 16, 9:00 AM

Post by roginoz »

We had forty-eight people, on forty-four motorcycles, turn out for breakfast today at Biederman's. (A bit more than the thirty I told them to expect, so it took some of us a little longer to be fed.) The bikes traveled 2022 miles, one-way, to Winfield. Breakfast was good, and it was a fine day to ride. I think that the cold front went through just as we rode out of Winfield on the way home, as it suddenly got cooler and more comfortable. The clouds to the north looked a bit threatening, but we stayed dry and arrived home to sunny skies with a few clouds.

Charlie was seen with camera in hand, so expect some photos to show up here soon. I'll warn the restaurant and post next week's ride in a couple of days. We have two more breakfast meetings before we switch back to lunch in September.
Roger Smith
'05 Honda ST1300
'20 Triumph Speed Twin
'12 Harley XR1200X
'09 Kawasaki KLR650
'73 Honda CL350
Harley-Charlie

Re: South Central Breakfast Ride: Wednesday, August 16, 9:00 AM

Post by Harley-Charlie »

Today's photos. Great food! Very poor lighting for photos, but I tried.
Bike of the week, Harley Charlie owns this 2016 Harley-Davidson Ultra Limited. Photos and mileage photo were exposed at the Sturgis Bike Rally on the 1 year anniversary date of buying this bike.
Attachments
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
7026.jpg
7273.jpg
7118.jpg
last.jpg
Charley on a Harley.
Photography fanatic and Harley-Davidson snob :D
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure.
If you don't take the time to do it right, you'll find the time to do it twice.
Harley-Davidson - 2018 Ultra Limited, 2016 Dyna Street Bob, 2014 Sportster 1200T