South Central Lunch Ride: Wednesday June 14, 11:00 AM

Harley-Charlie

Post by Harley-Charlie »

It has been nearly two years since our last visit to The Lumberyard Steakhouse in Zenda. They are anxious for us to return for their fried chicken special (seriously great fried chicken as I recall), or you can choose your lunch from their full menu. They open at 11 AM. It’s an hour ride from Wichita via Hwy 42; add 15 mins from Derby/East Wichita area. Do plan to arrive a little early and join the B-S session, it’s sure to happen on Main Street Zenda.
As of now the weather is forecast clear and warm with a south wind, so Wednesday will be a fantastic morning to ride the Kansas prairie to Zenda. The Steakhouse has plenty of room and will be ready for ROMEO, so fire up your motorbike and ride it to Zenda. Hope to see you there!

Place:

The Lumberyard Steakhouse
311 N Main,
Zenda, KS 67159
(620) 243-6000

MAP:

Gary has, or will soon have, a map up at the following link:

http://bit.ly/1uLkbOc
Charley on a Harley.
Photography fanatic and Harley-Davidson snob :D
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure.
If you don't take the time to do it right, you'll find the time to do it twice.
Harley-Davidson - 2018 Ultra Limited, 2016 Dyna Street Bob, 2014 Sportster 1200T
Harley-Charlie

Re: South Central Lunch Ride: Wednesday June 14, 11:00 AM

Post by Harley-Charlie »

Slightly windy at start but basically calm at arrival to the Lumberyard Steakhouse. Great food! Many enjoyed the fried chicken special, man o man that chicken was good. The service was very quick, food was hot-in all a great lunch.

We had 43 attend today; 41 riders on 38 bikes, plus one car with two more ROMEO's. Thanks to all for attending.
I'll post another ride for next week, a fun place we all enjoy. Have to contact to square the deal first, so check back Friday.

Bike of the week: A Pair of BMW RT1200's, owned by Jr. and Shirley Wege, Oxford Kansas> Nice identical pair of BMW's.
Attachments
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
13.jpg
1b.jpg
2b.jpg
3b.jpg
4b.jpg
Charley on a Harley.
Photography fanatic and Harley-Davidson snob :D
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure.
If you don't take the time to do it right, you'll find the time to do it twice.
Harley-Davidson - 2018 Ultra Limited, 2016 Dyna Street Bob, 2014 Sportster 1200T