South Central Lunch Ride: Wednesday May 31, 11:00 AM

Harley-Charlie

South Central Lunch Ride: Wednesday May 31, 11:00 AM

Post by Harley-Charlie »

Nice weather and the fact that we have not been since Nov. 30th of last year has us heading to Carolyn’s in Arlington this week. We can enjoy lunch from the menu or the usual special for Wednesday, pan fried chicken (my favorite at Carolyn’s). Early riders can order breakfast until 10.30. Whatever you desire, you will enjoy the great homemade, fresh cooked food.

Arlington is about an hour ride from Wichita, the forecast is warm in the morning to hot by late afternoon. So fire that bike, kick up the stand and meet us for great food and fantastic homemade pie! We usually fill the back room and spill over into the front area, but Carolyn’s can handle us and is always pleased to have ROMEO visit their cafe.

Roger will be there. He has a computer problem so I am helping this week. We Hope to see you Wednesday.

South Central Lunch Ride: Wednesday May 31, 11AM

PLACE:

Carolyn's Essenhaus
104 E. Main St.
Arlington, KS
(620) 538-4711

MAP:

Gary has, or will soon have, a map up at the following link:

http://bit.ly/1uLkbOc
Charley on a Harley.
Photography fanatic and Harley-Davidson snob :D
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure.
If you don't take the time to do it right, you'll find the time to do it twice.
Harley-Davidson - 2018 Ultra Limited, 2016 Dyna Street Bob, 2014 Sportster 1200T
Harley-Charlie

Re: South Central Lunch Ride: Wednesday May 31, 11:00 AM

Post by Harley-Charlie »

We finished the last day of May with a fantastic ride; clear sky, calm wind and warm temperature. 37 ROMEOS rolled 2309 miles to Carolyn's (one way) on 34 bikes and a car. The service was good, food was wonderful and the camaraderie was as good as it can get.

A bunch of photos below, the next to last is unusual as it's a photo of me. Thanks to Ron for taking it.
This weeks Bike Of The Week; 1999 Harley Heritage Springer, owned by Ron Huxman.

Posting next week location soon, need to guess the weather first. See you next week, Harley-Charlie
Attachments
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
BOW1.jpg
BOW2.jpg
BOW3.jpg
BOW4.jpg
BOW5.jpg
BOW6.jpg
Charley on a Harley.
Photography fanatic and Harley-Davidson snob :D
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure.
If you don't take the time to do it right, you'll find the time to do it twice.
Harley-Davidson - 2018 Ultra Limited, 2016 Dyna Street Bob, 2014 Sportster 1200T