New Member NWA area

Who are you and what do you ride? Show us your bike!
versysboy

New Member NWA area

Post by versysboy »

I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. My name is Jerry James and I am looking forward to meeting many new friends. Just relocating from the DFW area (Plano) to North West Arkansas area. (Bella Vista AR) Love riding in this area and now I get to do a lot more of it. I have been on the ride committees for the LoneStar Riders and the LoneStar BMW club in North Texas.

Currently I am in corporate housing in Joplin MO. My wife Jamie is a school teacher in N Texas and will finish the year before heading up here. Besides I have a daughter who is a senior in HS and she would disown me if I moved her now. haha. We ride 80% of the time two up and are not afraid to log some miles. My last 4 bikes have been a 2005 C-10 (40K miles RIP.. Arkansas crash) 1996 Triumph Trophy (39K) 2008 C-14 (70K) and currently my 15 Kawasaki Versys 1000 with 30K on the clock. Our last big trips were 10 day excursions to NC,TN area and Colorado and Utah. We usually gotto hit Arkansas 3-4 times of year so we are so excited to be moving closer to these great roads.

I am glad I found out about this group, Thanks Roger Smith from Wichita. I unfortunately am NOT retired (about to have 3 kids enrolled in College) I work retail so I usually work on Saturdays but have Thursday and Sundays off, so I love rides during the week.

We have documented our rides for more than 10 years on our blog: http://www.motoadrenaline.net
Jerry James
2015 Kawasaki Versys 1000GT
motoadrenaline.net
motoadrenalinetours.com
joetnks

Re: New Member NWA area

Post by joetnks »

I'm not the official greeter but at least wanted to acknowledge your post. Welcome aboard. I'm sure you know that if you follow this thread/site you'll find lots of rides you can participate in.
Ride safe....JoeT
Last edited by joetnks on Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
bjjoondo

Post by bjjoondo »

Welcome, ENJOY! :)
Take care, Ride Safe, have FUN!
arkyleo

Post by arkyleo »

Jerry: Don't know how I missed your intro post--but better late--. Great to see someone who camps as several of us N.Central AR riders still do. When it warms up and the days are longer, I plan on a few rides North of here instead of the usual South (where most of our riders are). I will keep your weekday off in mind and send you a reminder to the post also. Take note of our "Fools in April" campout in riding events and a huge WELCOME to the Romeos.
2021 Can-Am Spyder RT-LTD Red
versysboy

Post by versysboy »

arkyleo wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:07 pm Jerry: Don't know how I missed your intro post--but better late--. Great to see someone who camps as several of us N.Central AR riders still do. When it warms up and the days are longer, I plan on a few rides North of here instead of the usual South (where most of our riders are). I will keep your weekday off in mind and send you a reminder to the post also. Take note of our "Fools in April" campout in riding events and a huge WELCOME to the Romeos.
Thank you! Looking forward too meeting more riders from the area.
Jerry James
2015 Kawasaki Versys 1000GT
motoadrenaline.net
motoadrenalinetours.com