New Member from Branson, MO

Who are you and what do you ride? Show us your bike!
Britmick

New Member from Branson, MO

Post by Britmick »

Hello guys (& gals?) my site name is pretty descriptive in telling you my name is Mick & l'm a Brit!
I emigrated to your fair lands over 11yrs ago now, & initially settled in Las Vegas (actually, the riding is great up there, mostly offroad, it's just the heat that's the killer!), l then moved down to the more green & pleasant Missouri some 7yrs ago, & after riding almost every type & style of motorcycle you can think of, l've settled for a Triumph Tiger as my main mode of transport these days!......2 reasons, even though l'm a Brit, this is the 1st Triumph l've ever owned, & l always said l would have one before l get to pushing up daisies, & the second reason is that it's the perfect 'bike for me, my physique & my riding style.

Enough for now, & if we ever get to share coffee/lunch then l'm sure l'll bore you all into submission with my endless stories!!! :lol:

arkyleo

Re: New Member from Branson, MO

Post by arkyleo »

Thanks for joining Mick. See you at one of our rides soon--or if you have a favorite place, let me know and I will set it up . Cheers! Leo
2021 Can-Am Spyder RT-LTD Red
Britmick

Post by Britmick »

Hi Leo, thanks for the welcome.
I actually found 2 "new" fellow lunch stop biker friends from south of Fayettville only 2 weeks ago & we found a great 1/2 way lunch spot in Huntsville AR called Grannies Kitchen......Home smoked meats & burgers to die for!!!

Photo' Richard....Carlos....Me
IMG_20171202_134239.jpg
arkyleo

Post by arkyleo »

Been there--great place and "chocolate gravy" if that's what you like. Next time you stop there ask one of the older waitresses about "Sheriff Ralph Baker" from the mid 80's. I was met with a gasp and then stone silence, but I know the story and don't blame them for not talking about it, ;)
2021 Can-Am Spyder RT-LTD Red
shoo/skaat

Post by shoo/skaat »

back in the fifties I wanted a triumph or bsa but as always later I yearnd and had multi others but still no triumph or bsa.Welcome to the Romeo Riders hope to hear some of those tales.
2012 bmw r1200r
2008 Honda st1300a